• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Beretta has just announced its new APX Carry model. It looks like it is sized to compete with the Shield, P365, and Glock 43.

It’s not a bad looking gun in my opinion and it’s MSRP is listed at $450. I was able to find it listed on one site so far but not a place I would buy from for $412. That’s probably what it will be once everyone updates their inventory.

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/win-the-fight/

Attachments

• 586FCAE0-CFE2-43F1-926B-7AFA1E4AFE69.jpeg
      586FCAE0-CFE2-43F1-926B-7AFA1E4AFE69.jpeg
      19.7 KB · Views: 560
    • E7AA0559-BBC5-47F4-9432-775F435881D6.jpeg
      E7AA0559-BBC5-47F4-9432-775F435881D6.jpeg
      13.5 KB · Views: 551

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Worth a look. I like Beretta but haven’t paid attention to the APX before since it just seemed like it was competing in a segment that didn’t interest me. This carry size has me interested.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Wonder if they will phase out the Nano.

Doesn't look like it beats the 365 on size, weight, or capacity.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Wonder if they will phase out the Nano.

Doesn't look like it beats the 365 on size, weight, or capacity.

This, plus I doubt it will have the popularity/sales to generate decent support in terms of holster choices.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    don't see who would buy one, doesn't really bring anything new to the table. The P365 destroys it in features, the G43 does the same thing, but in a better package with a known, good track record.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    This might be geared to those with smaller hands or need something really concealable. I was also a Beretta guy but went with Springfield for my striker needs the APX may just bring me back.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    don't see who would buy one, doesn't really bring anything new to the table. The P365 destroys it in features, the G43 does the same thing, but in a better package with a known, good track record.

This.

Someone eventually will challenge the 365 as king of the micro compact carry guns but this ain't it.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    What magazines can be used with the Beretta Carry? Can the Beretta Full Size, Centurion, or Compact magazines be used with the Carry? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask.
    What about the Nano magazines?
    Thanks!

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    What magazines can be used with the Beretta Carry? Can the Beretta Full Size, Centurion, or Compact magazines be used with the Carry? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask.
    What about the Nano magazines?
    Thanks!

No, it's a single stack so it won't take any of the other APX magazines. Not sure about the Nano mags, it's apparently very similar with people saying they just have different base plates but I have no experience with the Nano or the Carry at the moment to verify.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    No, it's a single stack so it won't take any of the other APX magazines. Not sure about the Nano mags, it's apparently very similar with people saying they just have different base plates but I have no experience with the Nano or the Carry at the moment to verify.

So, if the Beretta Nano mags are compatible (?), then one would merely buy Beretta APX Carry base plates and install them on the Nano magazine? Is that correct?

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    So, if the Beretta Nano mags are compatible (?), then one would merely buy Beretta APX Carry base plates and install them on the Nano magazine? Is that correct?

Sounds like it, but it may be possible the Nano mags work with their factory base plates, just wouldn’t look as nice. I’ve yet to see someone try a Nano mag in a carry. Hoping to pick a carry soon and plan on buying a nano mag just to find out for sure since they seem to be available cheaper and the apx base plates are only $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom