• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's that time of year and the wife wants every room in the house painted. There will need to be some drywall patching and caulking need too.

Please let me know if you do this type of work or you have someone who you can recommend. Not looking for a part time painter but someone who can commit to starting and finishing this project in a timely manner.

Work to be done in Abingdon MD.

Thanks!

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    We are using Harold Howard’s Painting Service out of Baltimore to paint our rental in Silver Spring as we get ready to sell. We found him on Angie’s List and he had great reviews. He just started patching. Thats looking great but I can’t say more yet. I will say it’s 4200 to paint three floors. Everything is sanded and everything will be painted (casings, trim, etc). He provides the paint and it’s Sherwin Williams. I’m happy to update when it’s done over the next few days and can send you pix. I’m sure he’d go to Abingdon if he’ll drive to SS.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    We are using Harold Howard’s Painting Service out of Baltimore to paint our rental in Silver Spring as we get ready to sell. We found him on Angie’s List and he had great reviews. He just started patching. Thats looking great but I can’t say more yet. I will say it’s 4200 to paint three floors. Everything is sanded and everything will be painted (casings, trim, etc). He provides the paint and it’s Sherwin Williams. I’m happy to update when it’s done over the next few days and can send you pix. I’m sure he’d go to Abingdon if he’ll drive to SS.

Thanks, I'll be interested in seeing their work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom