• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    I've been wanting to buy a SecureIT safe ever since I read about them a few years ago. Now they're on sale so I decided to pull the trigger and ordered a couple. The video makes it look easy to assemble. Any Agile safe owners care to give assembly tips/advice? Any disgruntled Agile owners care to vent? Cheers, mates!

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    I have the Agile 52 and like it. It is nothing more than a good cabinet in my opinion. I don't think I can call it a safe but that's just me. I paid a lot less than that in 2018. I got mine for under $500 shipped. I think I got one when they did a contract run for somebody and offered them to the public for the same price. Overall I am happy with it. I also got the door organizer for it when they released it and have some of their wall organizer's. I will be buying more but will wait for them to run a real good deal when they do another contract.

kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    05DodgeDaytona: Thanks. Currently I've been using Stack-On cabinets from Walmart in a locked spare room. So the SecureIT cabinets are closer to a safe than what I currently have. The Stack-Ons will be my ammo cabinets.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I want one of their quad kits but I've been waiting for a sale to line up with when I have excess money to spend. So far that has not happened.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I have a secureit Answer 12. It's perfect for what I have and I even have a couple slots to expand into. It's a great cabinet.

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Biggest complaint I saw when I was researching the Agile 52 was cost. I have had zero regret/buyers remorse. Biggest issue is I filled it up and need to get another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom