• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    EDIT -

Based upon responses that I've gotten, I've decided that this isn't the best way to go about things. I may post some of them in the for sale area here eventually, or I may just figure out what I'm selling and put them on GB.

Last edited:

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    Since I don't know what you have...

FN-49, FR-8, MAS 49 or 49/56 in 7.5mm French, Russian SKS, any lever gun in .357 or .30-30, any Mausers especially Swedish and Argentine, any .308 bolt guns from any maker, AR-15 A2 uppers, parts or complete rifles, any length, any 9mm or .45ACP carbine.

Happy to provide ID and show current CCW permits from several states, MD HQL and provide a copy of current FFL03 C&R for your records to prove non-prohibited status.

Matt

abcabc

Nov 30, 2015
    If you have extra Lever guns in any centerfire caliber, I'll be interested.

Also, any 357 or larger revolvers.

I'm a fellow VA resident located in Arlington area if that helps

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    I'm currently looking for semi-auto C&Rs, although I'll probably need to hold off on getting one for a "little" more money. That being said, I primarily collect Russian/Warsaw or Czech now and the right piece is worth something to me.

Or a P-38/P-08 in good working order. Those are just cool.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Since I don't know what you have...

FN-49, FR-8, MAS 49 or 49/56 in 7.5mm French, Russian SKS, any lever gun in .357 or .30-30, any Mausers especially Swedish and Argentine, any .308 bolt guns from any maker, AR-15 A2 uppers, parts or complete rifles, any length, any 9mm or .45ACP carbine.

Happy to provide ID and show current CCW permits from several states, MD HQL and provide a copy of current FFL03 C&R for your records to prove non-prohibited status.

Matt

I should have been more specific, I guess. I've got some SKSs, but not Russian. Have one or two Sino-Albanians that I'll let go.

I've also got several Argentine Mausers. I need to go through them to see which duplicates I have.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    I'm currently looking for semi-auto C&Rs, although I'll probably need to hold off on getting one for a "little" more money. That being said, I primarily collect Russian/Warsaw or Czech now and the right piece is worth something to me.

Or a P-38/P-08 in good working order. Those are just cool.

I may have some things you'd be interested in. Let's take this to PM, okay? I'm not looking for more than current market value except for guns that are in especially nice condition.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Macodoc,
    I am looking for WWII dated French or Italian of any type to consider.
    Preferably an MAB model D and M1935

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Damn Bill. Don't think MDS can handle 2 of us downsizing our collections at the same time.

I'm considering trimming down my collection--especially the long guns--and so have decided to sell off some pieces. If there's anything you've been looking for, send me a pm. I'll see if I have duplicates. There won't be any "steals" to be had, but if I sell something, it will be in the ballpark of what comparable pieces have actually gone for on places like GB.

Unless we work something else out, all transfers will take place in Virginia, preferably on the South side of the Hwy. 301 bridge. Also, I will insist on getting identification from any and all buyers. I'm going to cover my butt, since I'm listed as the last buyer on most of these.

QUITTERS!!! Both of ya!!

:D;)

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I should have been more specific, I guess. I've got some SKSs, but not Russian. Have one or two Sino-Albanians that I'll let go.

I've also got several Argentine Mausers. I need to go through them to see which duplicates I have.

I'd be interested in an Albanian and an Argentine or two. Especially cavalry carbines but full rifles are fine. Leave some for others to enjoy as well.

Matt

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    I'd be interested in an Albanian and an Argentine or two. Especially cavalry carbines but full rifles are fine. Leave some for others to enjoy as well.

Matt

Send me a pm and I'll go through and see what I've got. I don't have an Albanian anymore, but I've got a couple of early Chinese SKSs that went through Albania before being imported to the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom