• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Everything you're bringing up has been discussed ad nauseum. There are many threads on these subjects. Read some and many of your comments and questions will be addressed.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    What part of private property do you not understand?
    You may be the first person I ever ignore.

It is stark raving clear the mob wanted a reaction. Stupid people are defending the mob.

Invite them to live in your house. Send pics. Or STFU.

Please do Ignore Me. There is a difference between "in your house" and on your property. Nobody is defending the MOB, I just agree with the legal action taken against the McCloskeys based on all facts I can find.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    What can we learn from this?

You are a disgrace to MSI. You have been intimidated by the mob. They may have handled weapons poorly, but Government told police to stand down.

The (mostly peaceful)Mob is now billions into damage. Death and carnage?

Pathetic

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    What can we learn from this?

Don't wave around your pistol. Wear it OWB so that it's obvious. If you're carrying a long gun point it at the ground. I think either would have done better with a shotgun and OWB semi autos on their belt, especially if the shotgun was the fuddiest fud gun they could find. The optics would be a lot better. That's just me.

You point your firearm at targets you plan to shoot. Everyone here knows that. IMHO, that was their mistake and why the firearms were taken. I don't think the brownshirts are quite yet ready to die for their idiology. Being armed would have been enough.

Except, in places like Maryland, doing exactly what you say would likely still result in an arrest for brandishing and huge legal bills to avoid getting railroaded. MD doesn’t really make a distinction between brandishing an un-concealed weapon on your hip or holding it in your hand.

The case has to focus on the perception that a screaming mob - in a town where similar mobs had been recently on a tear burning things down and hurting people - having just broken into gated private property, was exactly as real a threat as they were promising to be in what they were hollering.

It’s not criminal brandishing if it’s in response to someone else’s trespass and threats to kill and burn.

None of that has anything to do with learning better trigger/muzzle discipline (which I’m all for, as are we all).

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Are you a special sort of slow?

If you are on private property with a weapon and asked to leave? You leave. (*Insert legal *********)

The brown shirts are there to intimate the weak minded. It appears it worked. The end of private property is in the works. Every single family home is a target.

No I'm not a special kind of slow, but I do recognize what gives you a free ride with the PoPo and what lets you still be safe and drink a beer afterward in your own home. If I ever have to raise my firearm and point it at someone that will occur a mere moment before the trigger is pulled. If you aren't yet ready to pull the trigger you have no reason to wave your firearm at someone - even if it's at a mob on your front lawn. Raise your weapon and be committed to everything that happens next, otherwise keep it pointed elsewhere.

That's why their guns were taken.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    So why haven’t they been arrested, let alone charged?

Likely that's coming. Don't underestimate a Dem prosecutor. It might be going before a grand jury. Be that as it may, note the signature. I carry. I'm aware of what may happen in the real world of an armed confrontation. If you aim your firearm at someone it's because you plan to fire. Anything else is brandishing. So be clear you plan to use lethal force.

Frankly, the couple is lucky they haven't been arrested yet.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    The warrant and the seizure were entirely political.

Here are links:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5961290&postcount=2490

Norton's posts, with maps:
    Click on the blue squares with the white arrows to see the original posts with the maps. The maps don't come along with the quote.

Holy shit - This whole storming the gates thing in St. Louis was a publicity stunt.

If they were truly going to the mayor's house at 502 Lake Avenue, then there was no need at all for them to go through the Portland Place gates off of Kingshighway on to a private road that was gated and signed.

502 Lake Avenue, which is the legal residence of Mayor Lyda Krewson is on a public street which is outside of the marked "private community" perimeter at the intersection of Westminster Place and Lake.

Here is a picture of the site of the mayor's house protest according to this site, followed by a Google maps picture of their house (the door is now a different color).

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_9edc57ed-c307-583f-9226-a44ba6ac9c03.html

Lake Ave is in Google Street view until the barricaded intersection at Portland Ct, so it is clearly a public street. There was absolutely no logical reason for them to enter the Portland Place entrance just to march to the far other side of the community other than as a publicity stunt to knock down the gates.

Picture from article followed by Google Street View of house

In fact, making use of Google maps, the private community that abuts the Mayor's house is not the same private community that abuts the McLoskey house.

They are not contiguous, they are separated by Waterman Blvd which is clearly a public street.

If the argument is that they were already on the East side of both communities and it was too far to walk around, they could have transited down Waterman which is not gated and is a public street.

Complete horseshit.

This further confirms that all along this was a "whiteness" thing.

They could have easily walked one block further north and gone public streets, but they needed to go through the private community to prove a point.

https://usa.streetsblog.org/2020/06...s-lead-to-spatial-anti-blackness-in-st-louis/

In one of his interviews, Mark McCloskey said it was BS that the mob said they were going to the Mayor's house. He said her house was not in their community or close to their house. But the media, you know, just keeps repeating that this peaceful group was on it's way to legally protest and were assaulted by the evil white couple.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Some of you guys have been watching too many Clint Eastwood movies. He can point a Garand at a mob and grunt, "Get off my lawn" with no consequences. It usually doesn't work out that way in the real world.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Some of you guys have been watching too many Clint Eastwood movies. He can point a Garand at a mob and grunt, "Get off my lawn" with no consequences. It usually doesn't work out that way in the real world.

It should when a mob is threatening your home and your life. It’s part of the core of the 2A. Defense of self, home and hearth.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    It should when a mob is threatening your home and your life. It’s part of the core of the 2A. Defense of self, home and hearth.

Geez, how can people not get it. Point a firearm at someone with your finger on the trigger is something you do in a lethal situation - bang is the only thing that should happen next. And then Zimmerman probably happens to you regardless of the circumstances.

So you arm up, keep it pointed down, yell, get the fu$k off my lawn while your spouse is calling the police. If the group rushes you, raise and start firing. They will be very lucky if they aren't charged with brandishing and could become prohibited persons.

Be smart. Know the law. Only point at what you are ready to fire upon. Geez.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    yell, get the fu$k off my lawn while your spouse is calling the police.

YEAH>>>> Keep with the mob? :sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20::o:o:o:o:sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20:
    What part did you NOT see the police are ordered to stand down?

Attachments

• img_20200630_111614_786.jpg
      img_20200630_111614_786.jpg
      178.3 KB · Views: 242

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Geez, how can people not get it. Point a firearm at someone with your finger on the trigger is something you do in a lethal situation - bang is the only thing that should happen next. And then Zimmerman probably happens to you regardless of the circumstances.

So you arm up, keep it pointed down, yell, get the fu$k off my lawn while your spouse is calling the police. If the group rushes you, raise and start firing. They will be very lucky if they aren't charged with brandishing and could become prohibited persons.

These people are guilty of ignorance more than anything else. With the onset of the 'panpanic', then the BLM bs, people whom never thought of buying a gun were recently forced to face a new reality. Their own personal safety. We all know this. It's the gorilla in the room. It wasn't all of us buying shotguns and pistols off the shelves faster than they could restock. It was those who never considered the need for a gun until now.

The only thing these people are guilty of is ignorance of local gun laws and proper use of firearms within those laws.

This is purely P O L I T I C A L!

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    So in a situation where progressive/Marxist politicians tell the police to stand down you're going to brandish a firearm (point it at them with your finger on the trigger) while the little cucks on your yard yell mean things at you all while capturing everything on the phone mommy bought them. That's just foolish. The moment you raise it is the moment you start shooting. Anything else is keyboard trolling and massive ignorance of what will happen to you THAT DIDN'T HAVE TO if you were smart about it.

After the fact the guy should then have sued the city to replace his fence. He's a lawyer. His legal time is free. Use the suit to expose the politicians who let it happen. Get them voted out. That's how adults respond.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County

It's pretty messed up that they are most likely going to be charged after a mob literally broke down a gate to get to that point. Can we have charges against everyone who passed the broken threshold and entered the gated property and just leave the homeowners who were on their property alone?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Geocaching for the win! Perfect example of why one might want to do so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This. I will never allow myself to be completely disarmed. And if someone red flags me and it becomes illegal for me to possess arms because the government decides it is for my own good... well at that point I will be an outlaw.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    So in a situation where progressive/Marxist politicians tell the police to stand down you're going to brandish a firearm (point it at them with your finger on the trigger) while the little cucks on your yard yell mean things at you all while capturing everything on the phone mommy bought them. That's just foolish. The moment you raise it is the moment you start shooting. Anything else is keyboard trolling and massive ignorance of what will happen to you THAT DIDN'T HAVE TO if you were smart about it.

After the fact the guy should then have sued the city to replace his fence. He's a lawyer. His legal time is free. Use the suit to expose the politicians who let it happen. Get them voted out. That's how adults respond.
    And what if after the fact, he's too dead to do that? What then?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You even talk like a cowboy wanna be, "2A Righteousness ", "Cap" LOL

As for the Troll, I have been a member longer than you and I joined the sight because I am a gun enthusiast who enjoys the shooting sports. I just don't swallow everything I hear like some just because it comes from the side that supports 2A. If I were a Troll, I would post more like you with the 27K posts ;)

Maybe you aren’t being a troll in your mind, but you are being a d*ck however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Finger on the trigger was dumb. That’s lack of training. My rifle would have been at low ready. This was a potentially lethal situation for the homeowners. How do you keep glossing over that important little tidbit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom