• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Face

Mar 1, 2015
    Had a little free time checked out Fallston WM. I picked up the last of the .223, but I left you the .38 special. There's a few 40 and 45 and that's it.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Carroll Island is out of pretty much everything except .40. Brickseek claimed they had 7 62x39 but they hadn't for a good while apparently

It was nice talking with you. It’s amazing how many MDS members have run into each other at Walmart over the past few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    I was able to grab a few scraps over the last couple days. Got a few at Hagerstown, White Marsh, Bowleys, and then grabbed two more from Towson tonight. It reminded me of the Ammo runs I did after sandy hook searching for anything I could possible scavenge.
    06e3a6e210388c33c8d79feadbe36d06.jpg
    ebb186d8f456d5be360936d44495f427.jpg

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    LOL What happened to the boycott and support your LGS?

After I asked what ammo Walmart was going to carry after this sell-off, the Camden (DE) clerk snidely said "guess you'll have to go to a gun shop to get ammo next year." I said "Good - I never bought WM ammo before today, because it was too expensive." :D

This might end up being a boost for LGSs!

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    Oh shit that was you. I standing at the ammo case with you

I was wondering if there were other members around.

I stopped in for another item and wandered over just in case there was some left. Took about 20 minutes to get an actual associate to come there to assist people. Lady in front of me wanted to buy two guns but they couldn't sell (run the federal check) after 8pm.

Glad everyone was able to get a little bit of the ammo.

Face

Mar 1, 2015
    I was wondering if there were other members around.

I stopped in for another item and wandered over just in case there was some left. Took about 20 minutes to get an actual associate to come there to assist people. Lady in front of me wanted to buy two guns but they couldn't sell (run the federal check) after 8pm.

Glad everyone was able to get a little bit of the ammo.

I remember her she was super pissed but was nice about it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Eldersburg clerk is positive they will not be getting anything else in. Brickseek’s been saying for 3 days they have a bunch of stuff, but nada. Yesterday they had some .380 and a couple boxes of 45.

Today absolutely nothing other than 22lr, shotgun shells and some hunting ammo.

Isn’t 7.62x51 supposed to be liquidated? Haven’t seen it on sale at any store.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Eldersburg clerk is positive they will not be getting anything else in. Brickseek’s been saying for 3 days they have a bunch of stuff, but nada. Yesterday they had some .380 and a couple boxes of 45.

Jumpers hole clerk confirmed what you see is all have.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore

That isn't assault ammunition :innocent0

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    LOL What happened to the boycott and support your LGS?

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Dicks started liquidation of ammo. Unfortunately I think the next step is to go after online sales so this is just the first bite.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Well, I stand corrected.......... Walmart in Frederick at 26 & 15 lowered their prices. Go get while they have some left. Lots of 40, some 9mm and other assorted ammo.

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Looks like ordnance. They had Winchester steel 9mm in the back. Don’t know how much it was cause I dint shoot it so I passed. They have a ton of 380 and 38, but it’s not on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom