Phone Number: 240-456-0060

Hours of Operation:
    Weekdays - 12pm-7pm
    Sat - 10:30am-4pm
    (Closed Sunday)

Forum Username: 2ASales&Supplies

FFL: Yes
    Class 3: Yes
    Transfer Fees: $60 regulated (includes MSP Fee) and $50 non-regulated. Transfer Fees are cash only. *All transfers need to be approved by shop before order is placed.

Last edited by a moderator:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I bought a used glock, handed them $35 shook hands and walked out to my car gun in tow, they're good people.
    ETA: AFTER waiting per the law. Also, recommend is spelled wrong :P

Last edited:

doneyd67

May 12, 2010
    Howard County
    I recently had my AR transfered there, Mark and Joe are really easy to talk with very friendly they did my paper work and i took possesion after the 7 days waiting period. They have my business from now on!!!

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    And sometimes they give you a cup of coffee....be careful...you'll find yourself back in your vehicle, miles down the road, with a package on the seat......:-)

Maddog

May 29, 2010
    Must add my two-cents so far on 2A Sales...Made a call last week to 2ASales, unknowing they were closed- BUT somebody answered the phone- explained that they were closed but offered to answer any questions I had. I was looking for a Bushy AR .223 camoed. He was most helpfull in referance to the gun & in guiding me to their web-site dealers page. Somebody that really cared about helping me on his off day. (Being a firefighter for over 40yrs. and always helping other people, it was much appreicated.
    Needless to say took a ride down to 2A, on friday, meet Joe and found out it was Mark I had spoken with, checked the shop out -got the rest of the story. Went home and ordered my new predator on line at a very nice price, & in less then ten min. time Joe's calling me to thank me for the purchase. I'm Impressed !
    Make the pick up next friday or so. Will let ya all know how that go's.
    Capt. JWBret.

Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Free Wings?:innocent0

dynamic_resize1-280x300.jpg

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    If I had an AR lower (any Spikes in stock?) and Timney trigger, what would it cost me to get the rest of the lower parts (ambi-safety, mag button, etc) and have them assembled?

adamtolley

Feb 24, 2012
    I've been to your shop a couple of times with a friend, it is very nice, as are the staff. Gun shops can feel imposing to a first time buyer (which I am recently no longer) but the atmosphere there is very welcoming.

I was looking at the Davidson's catalogue linked to from your site and was wondering what your fees would be on top of the "you pay" price listed on their site. Are there extra fees for ordering a gun that is not in stock at the store, but available (or "allocated" ) on their site?

Thanks!
    Adam

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I've been to your shop a couple of times with a friend, it is very nice, as are the staff. Gun shops can feel imposing to a first time buyer (which I am recently no longer) but the atmosphere there is very welcoming.

I was looking at the Davidson's catalogue linked to from your site and was wondering what your fees would be on top of the "you pay" price listed on their site. Are there extra fees for ordering a gun that is not in stock at the store, but available (or "allocated" ) on their site?

Thanks!
    Adam

Hey Adam,

The website charges shipping and MD Sales Tax. You would also be responsible for a borelock and MSP Processing fee if applicable.

I hope this helps. Give us a call if you have more questions.

bridg

May 1, 2012
    Ordered a polymer AR lower through them. There was a mistake in the paper work. They called me and, was patient, problem solved. Waiting period over and I was good to go. They got my business for sure.

OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    The shop IS opening on Wednesday's from 2-7, with the exception of this coming Wednesday(February 6th) for the rally meeting in Annapolis.

Of course, that shouldn't matter, because no one should be out browsing for firearms this coming Wednesday... they should be in Annapolis, too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom