• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    HoCo show is good to attend because there is wide isles to walk, The lines are not too bad cause the way they take $ is done with tables and not stupid booths like Chantilly (that slows down entry IMO).

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I think that was in 2015...I had just bought a 2015 Golf TDI and that was my first time driving it in the snow. Still the best non-AWD car I have ever driven in the snow...too bad it was cheaty on the emissions.

That was the first year with my 01 Silverado. Got thur it like a champ. I was coming from old Ellicott City and there were so many abandoned cars on the road it wasn’t even funny.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there, and a little birdy told me i might be getting a shipment of LE/PD trades in just in time for the show. I will be posting soon on what arrives :D

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there, and a little birdy told me i might be getting a shipment of LE/PD trades in just in time for the show. I will be posting soon on what arrives :D

I got a sneak peak this evening when I stopped in the shop, and it’s stuff I haven’t seen since our favorite admirer of Sarah Palin was in the game :thumbsup:

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County

Oh geez, that’s the last thing I needed to hear when I’m trying to save up for the MACA show.... :)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I got a sneak peak this evening when I stopped in the shop, and it’s stuff I haven’t seen since our favorite admirer of Sarah Palin was in the game :thumbsup:

Its great to hear that someone is taking over this sort of thing. This area needs this.

38super

Jan 8, 2016
    Montgomery County
    Got a sneak peak as well last night at South Carroll Sporting Goods , silver spoon wingmaster riot guns and quite a few have PD markings and some HK 40 cal's. He said he was taking them to the show and were not ready for sale since they just came in Wed afternoon.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    So here's an idea of what i will be bringing to the show this weekend, this is just a part of what i will have.

Remington 870 12ga Riot guns, varying condition and stocks. Priced from $179.00-225.00 Good truck or trunk guns. Also have one refurbed Police Magnum 12ga at $330.00
    Smith & Wesson M&P9's LE trade guns with night sights, 1 mag and case $299.00
    Smith & Wesson M&P40's LE trade guns with night sights, 1 mag and case $299.00
    Glock 22gen4 LE trade guns with night sights, 1 mag and case $399.00
    H&K USP40's LE trade guns with night sights and 1 mag $450.00

Also just picked up some nice used Ruger rifles and pistols including target models.

Make sure to stop by and see us!!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    If those 870 riot shotguns are the Wingmaster type, people need to jump at them. Screaming bargain. If anything like my LE turn-in, the action is super slick.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I took a peek at the Gen 4 Glock 22s and those guns are practically new. Hardly any slide wear on the barrels. I’m thinking approx 50 rounds through them. If I didn’t already have one I’d be on one like stink on poo.

I got a storm lake 9mm conversion barrel for mine and it runs 9mm flawless with no other mods (I do use 9mm mags)

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Any AR vendors that do the shows to see or more importantly stay away from? I have two rifles in mind and one is an AR. Just kicking tires right now and looking for a starter AR.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Any AR vendors that do the shows to see or more importantly stay away from? I have two rifles in mind and one is an AR. Just kicking tires right now and looking for a starter AR.
    Stop by and see us, we'll have a few at the show

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I'll be there! Just trying to figure out if I need to have my grubby nose pressed to the door window at 0830 or not :D

Can you elaborate more on the Rugers please?
    MK3 target
    MK4 hunter
    10/22 heavy bull barrel stainless
    10/22 Tac lite take down
    American rimfire w/heavy laminate stock.
    Ruger SR9
    Ruger American 9mm
    Ruger SR22

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I'll probably be walking around with a 20 gauge Browning Citori with fixed Mod/Mod chokes on Saturday AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom