• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I had someone call me mentally ill on facebook because of a supporting post for a positive comment on the NRA. I'm sure she would swear an affidavit that I am sick, as would most of the MDA folks. After seeing them at Penera Bread with Rimerez, I'm sure they'd do that. And in their eyeds it would meet the "good faith standard.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I know but im afraid of what i may or may not receive back.should they be taken

A wise man doesn’t keep all his eggs in one basket

Things that the mga may have their eyes on I generally keep in a different toy box in a friendlyer state but just a short ride away

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    So, I turned all of my guns in for a gift card. No paperwork. Sorry guys, I'm not allowing you into my house.

Think I'll be safe? :sarcasm:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Three days in and still no replies to my e-mails.

The critters are eerily silent.

The replies I got were so fvcking stupid that I have responded back saying so and that they are dead to me. I was still mad and I called the ones who would speak to me, I listen and felt like they thought they were talking to shit simple retard and told them do. Apparently my delegate thinks I know nothing about the law, nra items, purchasing firearms, how mechanics work, what the definition of machine gun is, that I think attaching a piece of plastic to the outside of a rifle makes it a machine gun, and that the safety of the entire world was in his hands when he voted yes and that myself as a 2a loving person should bow down and kiss his ass for saving me from myself

So fvck him and the unicorn horn he rode in on, pro 2a pro constitution lover my fat crippled ass.

I hope his liquor store goes broke from his employees stealing his money like he is stealing my rights

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I have seen several texts that folks have shared with me, she is very defensive about being called out about this and especially being called anti-2A for her votes.

Well if she votes the right way she doesn't have to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I also want to tell you that our Maryland 2A Truth Squads are at it FULL BORE in Annapolis.

As you have been reviewing it here, there are so many tricks & traps in this Red Flag proposal that it is like backing up a dump truck to the Statehouse filled with stacks of objections.

Please know that we are blessed to have some veteran legal and technical minds working on this--with most of our side UNPAID and working on it tirelessly. The leaders of our Big Dog orgs are to be especially commended for their efforts.

I will update as best I can.

Last edited:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

"The following are the changes that have been proposed to to improve the bill. If these changes are not made, we will vote against the bill on final passage."

They voted on the final approval on the 3rd reader, they don't get to vote again, unless there are changes. So, the only way for them to get a second chance to vote is if changes are made in the Senate.

And by the way, voting against the bill if it comes back, does not absolve them of their sins on this bill or on HB0888.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I had someone call me mentally ill on facebook because of a supporting post for a positive comment on the NRA. I'm sure she would swear an affidavit that I am sick, as would most of the MDA folks. After seeing them at Penera Bread with Rimerez, I'm sure they'd do that. And in their eyeds it would meet the "good faith standard.

Plenty of antis simply believe that anybody who would want to own or shoot a gun is mentally ill.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    And note there is a provision in the bill for police to get a search warrant if they have probable cause to believe you still have any guns.

Which, as an aside, opens up a whole new can of worms since the MSP registry does not update when a person disposes of a regulated firearm. Especially if it went out of state and wasn't re-registered here it is difficult to prove you no longer have it. I would hate to see people's houses getting hit with warrants because MGUN says they still own a pistol they sold on gunbroker five years ago.

And I have sold quite a few guns out of state via GunBroker directly to their provided FFL.

Or if you legally purchased some pistols directly from another shooter back in the day before it was illegal to do so or the long guns you may have bought all along over the years from friends and family? Think they just might go update their records while they're "storing" them for you? Maybe make you register any they don't already have you listed as owning before you can get them back?

And when they come to get said guns and find that you have say 50+ guns and upwards of 60,000 rounds of ammo?? Well that whole "arsenal" impression probably won't help your case very much in their eyes, huh?

I think I feel like going boating on the bay tomorrow.... :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom