"Rack'n Roll / PP after the Flying Banner.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” - Teddy Roosevelt.

That banner was genius. And Rack + PP are greatly commended for it. I haven't followed PP or MDS since the breakup, but I would have been there (sine die) if I'd known. This quote sums up my feelings for RnR now. He could be doing any number of things instead, but he's out there, leading, organizing, and making shit happen. He is the man in the arena!

Long live Rack'n Roll!

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    I see you're pre-banned LOL.

Just kidding, great post. I think Boomstick gets there credit for the air strike but not 100% sure on that...

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    At the ripe old age of 63 I realize that sometimes in life what needs to be done is not the easiest thing to do. I've put time on the"front lines"and pounded the bricks with the best of them.
    The infighting within is to be expected.
    The outcome must be what our founding fathers envisioned. If that's not your vision then your in the wrong place for this fight. My mantra is #wewillnotcomply. I fully expect to be here next year doing the same thing we've done this year but with a different spin. Never let your enemy know what your plan is, keep then close and always trust your battle buddy's.
    To my compatriots in this what seems to be a never ending fight just to stay alive I present a different strategy. Let's go after the gun grabbers, show them that our God given rights cannot be and will not be taken from us.
    We need to get our legislative representatives proposing bills that solidify our rights and demand that the relentless attack on our constitutional rights will not be infringed and instead promoted. If you don't like the fact that people can protect themselves due to our 2A rights then don't carry a gun. But be forewarned that I'll not back down from what my forefathers fought for and died for.
    Why always be on the defence when with a few well written laws will have them scrambling to counter our fight.
    Why are we always cowering in the corner like we've done something wrong and then trying to explain why we should not get a slap on our hands for being a bad boy. Instead let's get together and take this fight on the offense.
    To all that have fought for our freedoms I thank you and am looking forward to the coming fights ahead.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    there's already a banner discussion

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads