• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Nice to have factory reliable 140 and 170mm mags for comp pistols and PCCs, without spending $50+ per mag/extension, or using a less than reliable aftermarket mag. I have a lot of 33rd mags, a little clunky to reload, or shoot prone with, love my Magpul 21rd mags, much quicker handling. I like these, and hopefully work with all the newly adopted PCC division length restrictions.

I’ll give you that, but I’ve got 2 PMAGs and 5 of the Korean mags for my Glock 17. None have had hiccups (and two Korean 35 rounders, 33 with factory +2 mag plate extensions).

But I’ve read enough reviews to know that some people have had bum mags.

I don’t compete and my limited experience most pistol mag pockets will fit a Glock 17 mag and no more. A few of the carries I have can just barely get the 17 mag I have that has a +2 baseplate on it squeezed and with the Velcro holding it...but it isn’t super secure.

The +2 is the ready mag and then I have a spare regular mag that either goes in a pocket or in to the holster’s integral mag pouch and the holster clipped to my belt or pants if I think I have time to dress up for uninvited guests.

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Lazarus, you felt the need to add a +2 plate on a 33 round mag? I have a couple of 33 round mags for my G19, but the thought of adding to it just never crossed my mind... until now.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads