• 21777670-84F5-4238-AEC6-1EBF61FF3EF2.jpg
      21777670-84F5-4238-AEC6-1EBF61FF3EF2.jpg
      59.7 KB · Views: 2,424

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Went to Dick's yesterday so daughter could try on soccer goalie gloves then went home and ordered them from a different retailer - just wanted to "Thank" Dick's for their assistance in getting the correct merchandise from a different retailer!

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I suggest that you read this. Dick's have become anti gun activists.

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2018/03/2...ent=2018-03-31&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXH6tDVXkAA4OmD.jpg

I tried to cut an paste but I am not computer literate enough. :o

In his tweet he states he’s a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. Not just a supporter but a strong supporter. This imbecile needs to look up this word in the dictionary. I think at some point he’ll need to defend that statement vigorously if anyone is to take his viewpoint seriously.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Never bought from them previously. Living in MD, deal with enough Dicks already.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    There is virtually nothing in Donk's I can't buy cheaper somewhere else. I can't say if an emergency should pop up, I wouldn't run in, but I seldom have emergencies in that regard. I live very close to one and I think I've gone in there maybe twice in the last two years.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I stop buy anything at Dick's when they stop acting like a Sporting goods store and started acting like,,,, well a DICK

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Went to Dick's yesterday so daughter could try on soccer goalie gloves then went home and ordered them from a different retailer - just wanted to "Thank" Dick's for their assistance in getting the correct merchandise from a different retailer!

I'm doing the same for my daughter's softball pants.

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    I'm still surprised we've not heard of many more lawsuits about the age discrimination popping up. Two, that I know of, but none in Maryland. any pro 2A attorneys out there that want to do this. My daughter would like be a good candidate. I would like to know how something like that would be resolved. I want to punch them in the wallet, even I obtained a court order saying they must sell to her I wouldn't give them my business.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    They had a dismal quarter and shareholder report where their CEO basically admitted their sales are down and will heading down further for the foreseeable future due to “there are some customers that just will not shop with us again”. After that he proceeded to basically grovel and ask shareholders to hang on.

I get they’re trying to be the Fudd Superstore, in a world where it’s only single shot bolt actions and no option but to shop brick and mortar. Seems like not the best strategy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom