• Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Another DUNDALK Gun Show Dec-10-11

Another DUNDALK GUN SHOW
    We're going to do it again folks!

Saturday and Sunday
    Dec 10-11
    Grand Lodge of the Odd Fellows

Thank you all for attending the last time.
    I'm adding more tables and another room to make this one bigger and better.
    Show dates are Dec 10 from 9-4 and Dec 11 from 9-3.
    Please make plans to attend.

Fingerprinting and the HQL class will be given.

Follow the Pink Flamingoes!

Call us for tables 410.477.9244

Attachments

• gunshowpublic jpg.jpg
      gunshowpublic jpg.jpg
      103.2 KB · Views: 1,313
    Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I have a lot of beanie babies. Can I get a table and sell them?

Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    Will the finger prints being done be sufficient to use for nfa items? And how much is finger printing? Thanks!

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    its what the dealers paid for them. the may be setting on pre-trump win stock.

Yes true but shame on them. I can't speak for everyone but just because they made a bad decision and bought on high end hoping to make a good profit on us the consumer panic buying doesn't mean that there mistakes are going to cause me to over pay. I would think and hope they would cut there loss and sell competitively and take the good customer service as a plus for future business. That's just me tho.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Yes true but shame on them. I can't speak for everyone but just because they made a bad decision and bought on high end hoping to make a good profit on us the consumer panic buying doesn't mean that there mistakes are going to cause me to over pay. I would think and hope they would cut there loss and sell competitively and take the good customer service as a plus for future business. That's just me tho.

Okay so an FFL that sells guns to pay their mortgage, their rent for their shop, their employees, their insurance on inventory and the business, the hundreds of dollars in table fees, the trailer and car insurance to the show, and any food costs should sell a gun UNDER the price they paid in the name of customer service?

Puhlease. If you PM me your mailing address I'll buy you a subscription to your local newspaper so you can find a better paying job. How's that for customer service?

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    I did, last time I asked he had some, but he's about a hour away. And I would have to make 2 trips. That's 4 hours of driving. Was hoping to get one local. But Essex / whitemarsh shops wanted $120 last time I checked.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

I'll point out that there are at least three shops near me that have the Anderson stripped lowers in stock for $70 or less. If I go further south towards Richmond, they're selling them for less than $55 a pop. Unless the distributors in MD are raking in the cash, they're all paying roughly the same amount for these pieces of aluminum.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I'll point out that there are at least three shops near me that have the Anderson stripped lowers in stock for $70 or less. If I go further south towards Richmond, they're selling them for less than $55 a pop. Unless the distributors in MD are raking in the cash, they're all paying roughly the same amount for these pieces of aluminum.

We don't always pay the same price for things. We get them when and where we can. One of my distributors just sent an email that Anderson lowers are twice what they were 6 months ago. Our cost goes up, your price goes up. Our cost goes down, your price goes down. It's the laws of supply and demand.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    We don't always pay the same price for things. We get them when and where we can. One of my distributors just sent an email that Anderson lowers are twice what they were 6 months ago. Our cost goes up, your price goes up. Our cost goes down, your price goes down. It's the laws of supply and demand.

True, that's why I added the caveat about the distributors. :)

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Okay so an FFL that sells guns to pay their mortgage, their rent for their shop, their employees, their insurance on inventory and the business, the hundreds of dollars in table fees, the trailer and car insurance to the show, and any food costs should sell a gun UNDER the price they paid in the name of customer service?

Puhlease. If you PM me your mailing address I'll buy you a subscription to your local newspaper so you can find a better paying job. How's that for customer service?

How about just don't buy them and let them sit for 6 months till the price drops or someone else who "needs" it more. All I was saying is why suffer from intended inflation do to the election when now there isn't a chance for a ban. I do understand you work part time at a gun shop but doesn't mean you have to get all offended just saying why pay over a $100 for something that was running $55-$70. But thanks for the job offer I do pretty well for my self just don't like being raped.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central

So the shops who bought items trying to (yes make a dollar) but also provide those who are in a potential now or never situation should be screwed out of money?

I'm guessing if you wanted 10 lowers prior to Hillary winning (of course assuming she did) and the gun shop said "no we aren't ordering any because we think they are too costly" at a mere 100 dollars each you'd balk and complain.

If a shop bought high they need to pass the savings along. They didn't buy high with the intent on screwing you per se but that is what the market barred at the time. So they should lose money because why?

I could be in the minority...I also don't buy gas because one place is a nickle cheaper a gallon I use the same locally owned station BJ Membership be damned.

I get shopping for a deal and avoiding being ripped off but that isn't what you described. You expect someone not to pay their bills and take food off their families table because they couldn't predict the election cycle and ordered what they could when they could in an attempt to supply those who didn't buy in the last 10-20 years when they had chances.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    How about just don't buy them and let them sit for 6 months till the price drops or someone else who "needs" it more. All I was saying is why suffer from intended inflation do to the election when now there isn't a chance for a ban. I do understand you work part time at a gun shop but doesn't mean you have to get all offended just saying why pay over a $100 for something that was running $55-$70. But thanks for the job offer I do pretty well for my self just don't like being raped.

Because all gun shops ONLY exist to rape customers.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=4575675&postcount=73

I guess no one should buy Noveske or Colt lowers because Andersons only cost $55-70. Or Aero Precisions which we had at Frederick for $125. Which come with an MSRP of $90.00. Add in the standard transfer fee of $55 plus shipping and handling (if applicable) and we would rape you (by buying the ones in stock) to the tune of negative $25 dollars. Other dealers have different prices, other dealers have different distributors, different staff, different costs of business, higher or lower overhead etc, etc.
    That's why you go to gun shows, it's one trip to the show, compare prices and buy whoever has the price and product you are most agreeable with. Or find an FFL in need of help so you can buy things at cost :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom