• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Kentucky is a good gang. They made one mistake recently but made it right.

Basically I ordered a .300 blackout standard 16" upper during their "Derby Deals" they shipped me 5.56. Took a while to get in touch with them due to staff turn-over but they knocked a few bucks off the .300 and got me the right upper. So I ended up with both but at a very good price (frankly probably wasn't worth their time to pay return shipping and restock) and it never hurts to have an extra upper.

Really small operation, lovely southern girl on the phone leaned over to the boss. Boss said ok. Done.

I just wish they would get the non-suppressor version. Does anyone know where the faux supperessor version is threaded (at the muzzle or the base of the faux can like the Arsenal SLRs? Wondering if its just logical to order the faux version and put a muzzle break on it.

Also does anyone know if they have stopped tack welding the trigger cage release screw? They said they would eventually.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    All I have to say is, damn. great prices, and if they don't BS about what they have in stock it sounds fantastic. Kentucky is a great state with great people.

-Whitey

Merlin593

Mar 29, 2013
    Towson, MD
    Still looking - found a few on gunbroker but was hoping for something more local as a first option.
    Shipping to my FFL will raise the price $50-75.
    If any of our IPs have one in stock, I'll buy it today! ;)

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Took my scorpion carbine to the range for the first time yesterday to sight in the sparc II. I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite "fun guns" ever. Ordered the right side selector blank plus HB trigger spring kit. The trigger sucks big time from the factory but I expected that.
    Sighted the optic from the bench but the gun really gets fun when shooting standing. Just feels right. It's a little heavy but you don't really mind it.

I'll probably take it to a local idpa match to run as NFC just for fun.

It shoots my 135grn reloads fine but seemed to be more accurate with factory 115s which is weird because my loads are more accurate than factory stuff out of my G34.

Those looking to pick one up you won't regret it! Especially when it's only about $25 in upgrades to make the gun a near perfect shooting experience.

Last edited:

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    Took my scorpion carbine to the range for the first time yesterday to sight in the sparc II. I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite "fun guns" ever. Ordered the right side selector blank plus HD trigger spring kit. The trigger sucks big time from the factory but I expected that.
    Sighted the optic from the bench but the gun really gets fun when shooting standing. Just feels right. It's a little heavy but you don't really mind it.

I'll probably take it to a local idpa match to run as NFC just for fun.

It shoots my 135grn reloads fine but seemed to be more accurate with factory 115s which is weird because my loads are more accurate than factory stuff out of my G34.

Those looking to pick one up you won't regret it! Especially when it's only about $25 in upgrades to make the gun a near perfect shooting experience.

Stop teasing...where's the pics!

JHE1956

Apr 16, 2013
    Annapolis
    I had the chance to shoot the Submachine gun version at a range in Vegas last month (it was a "freebie" as they had screwed up my "reservation"). It had a red-dot sight (didn't notice which one) and I was very impressed how comfortable it was and how easy it was to hold on target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom