• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Wow, looks like I really smacked the hornet's nest with this one...

Look, it wasn't what they were asking me to do, it was the manner in which they asked it that hit a raw nerve with me. I personally found this tactic insulting and made the decision to not give them any more of my money, that's that. Instead, I'm committing my 2nd Ammendment protection resources to the JPFO and Maryland Shall Issue.

I forgot the first rule of the internet, don't post angry. Two wrongs don't make a right, just as they could have used a little more tact so could I in my posting. If I have offended anyone then I apologize to the community.

Group hug!

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    What I hate about the NRA is that little Logo on the upper right side of the home page that tries to steal cookies and slows down my page loading and refreshing. :mad54:

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I was watching "The American Rifleman" on the Outdoor channel last evening and then at the end they made a pitch to join the NRA. I'm so mad that I may not watch it again until next week. Who do these people think they are trying to entice you to join a gun rights organization?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I was watching "The American Rifleman" on the Outdoor channel last evening and then at the end they made a pitch to join the NRA. I'm so mad that I may not watch it again until next week. Who do these people think they are trying to entice you to join a gun rights organization?

Maybe the show's producers and chief sponsor? If PBS can do it to you then why not the NRA with their show.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Me thinks the :sarcasm: thingy should be hot buttoned on K31's keyboard.

(Yes, I realize using the word, "thingy" is kind of lame, but I just can't bring myself to call it a "smilie" at 7:00am or most other times.)

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Me thinks the :sarcasm: thingy should be hot buttoned on K31's keyboard.

(Yes, I realize using the word, "thingy" is kind of lame, but I just can't bring myself to call it a "smilie" at 7:00am or most other times.)
    They are also called "emoticons." I'm not sure which name is more silly between "smilie" and "emoticon," and certainly not at 7:00 am.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Okay now, this is just too much!

Attachments

• NRAsign.jpg
      NRAsign.jpg
      32.9 KB · Views: 114

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts