• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Money_B_85

Mar 30, 2017
    Finally got a hold of the Zenith MP5 to complete my current HK collection. Can’t wait for the retractable brace for the SP5K to become available so I can have an adjustable brace for different length forearm. Next stop is a Suppressor. It’s a shame I can’t SBR it in MD to get the classic look.

Attachments

• E9AF0A04-F6F8-4C9F-ABBE-1C0BFA0A0EA3.jpg
      E9AF0A04-F6F8-4C9F-ABBE-1C0BFA0A0EA3.jpg
      119.7 KB · Views: 551
    • BAE00862-6595-4ABB-B269-509CA321A674.jpg
      BAE00862-6595-4ABB-B269-509CA321A674.jpg
      116.3 KB · Views: 528

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    I love the retractable brace! how does that the retractable feel? Do you prefer it better than the sb brace

Money_B_85

Mar 30, 2017
    I love the retractable brace! how does that the retractable feel? Do you prefer it better than the sb brace

I don’t mind the SB Brace but don’t appreciate the plastic rubbery feel. The rectractable brace is a lot more robust and the different adjustable spots make it a lot more comfortable to shoot. Even my daughter enjoys shooting the MP5. It can adjust to her smaller stature better.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Very nice! I've been an HK fan since the 80's and it's satisfying to see the old roller locks still popular. It speaks volumes about how advanced the old Mauser design still is to this very day.

Rabu Rabu

Operatoroperatoroperator
    Sep 10, 2012
    Cambridge, MD
    Finally got a hold of the Zenith MP5 to complete my current HK collection. Can’t wait for the retractable brace for the SP5K to become available so I can have an adjustable brace for different length forearm. Next stop is a Suppressor. It’s a shame I can’t SBR it in MD to get the classic look.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get ahold of your zenith? I've been looking everywhere for one for the last 5 months, they're not even on gunbroker anymore.

Money_B_85

Mar 30, 2017
    If you don't mind my asking, where did you get ahold of your zenith? I've been looking everywhere for one for the last 5 months, they're not even on gunbroker anymore.

I found it on Gunbroker a few weeks ago. The seller had listed it at MSRP and I used the BuyItNow within 5 minutes of him listing it.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    What's not to love about a hk ??? Perhaps a P7M8 or 13 is in ur future?? Probably the handgun I shoot the best !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom