• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    If this is 21 sports tactical like the pictures of the slides showed I placed an order for a glock 17 slide, showing it was in stock at the time and waited almost 2 months before I finally cancelled. The entire time the website showed in stock but they kept messaging about parts being hard to find.

Same issue here. I called a couple times, emailed a couple times over the course of a month. I got NO response until I threatened to dispute the charges. Then I get a snarky email back from them with refund receipts.
    I would not do business with them if this goes through.

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    If anyone is looking for a customized G17 and annoyed this group buy fell through, I just posted one up in the Classifieds. It's been stippled, Fulcrum trigger, milled for RMR, etc. No need to drill it out yourself and have a questionable gun.

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    After UPS Delay I will get to my pack age today!

Stand By I should Have Pricing and delivery for:

G19 kit

G17 Kits

G26 Kits

G43 Kits (Pending Approval)

P320 Kits

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Well i just bought another one from Brownells cuz i thought this was dead. Could be interested in slide but now I’m out on lower/parts

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    rather than keep posting and have info be covered up I'll just keep editing 1st post.

Again this was to gauge interest and everyone is interested but really only had 2 member send me a message saying they are in...

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    rather than keep posting and have info be covered up I'll just keep editing 1st post.

Again this was to gauge interest and everyone is interested but really only had 2 member send me a message saying they are in...

I think everyone was waiting on a list of options and prices. I just looked through the thread again to make sure I wasn't crazy... and didn't see a price listed anywhere.

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    It was in 1 post but I over wrote it.

Ill update Friday when I get the numbers.

Also please remember I'm doing this FREE. **I actually have to put ALL the money up front and HOPE folks pay me back**

All the folks giving me grief need to step back, I'm not perfect I'm just trying to help everyone who's never built one before and might be nervous on pulling the trigger on a build.

Thanks for your patience.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

Also please remember I'm doing this FREE. **I actually have to put ALL the money up front and HOPE folks pay me back**

All the folks giving me grief need to step back, I'm not perfect I'm just trying to help everyone who's never built one before and might be nervous on pulling the trigger on a build.

Just want to clarify i was super interested and even bumped the thread a few times. I understand how much a group by organize is a PITA.

I appreciate you doing this in general

bikerbankr

Mar 1, 2010
    Upperco, MD

I was also super-interested but it's hard to keep that interest when the thread goes cold.

Additionally, it looks a little sketchy when you say in the first post "Since he was nice enough to offer them at group buy price complete with laser engraving and custom colors on Cerakote." then say you'll post numbers Friday when you get them. It would seem you already have the numbers if you ordered kits at the GB price.

Still following and interested, just waiting to see pricing.

MikeV

Apr 15, 2017
    VERY INTERESTING!
    I've been watching as well, even though I've more than enough P80's (...another story for another time! )
    I jumped back to post #1 (the one you keep updating....) and I still don't see any price for the Group Buy.
    I'm a sucker for a bargain, but I'm not so much of a Sucker that I'll jump in without any more information than that:shrug:

Mike

As someone who has done this in the past, I highly recommend against adding significant money out of your own pocket.

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Out of curiosity, would the seller be willing to create a promo type code that applies the group buy pricing and then only ships (direct to the buyer) once the required number of minimum orders have been placed?

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    Out of curiosity, would the seller be willing to create a promo type code that applies the group buy pricing and then only ships (direct to the buyer) once the required number of minimum orders have been placed?

This would be awesome.

Still waiting for price list and also OP’s photos too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    That's a GREAT Idea.

I will call him tomorrow and ask!

Honestly I'm tired of the remarks and crap for something I thought was going to be fun...

Thanks

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    That's a GREAT Idea.

I will call him tomorrow and ask!

Honestly I'm tired of the remarks and crap for something I thought was going to be fun...

Thanks

You’ve gotten zero crap in this thread. You threw out something with zero details and got a ton of interest with little follow up. I think you idea is killer but how can i commit before i know if this is gonna cost me 2.5 billion and 24 hours with my wife?

It’s like you invited us to a party but didn’t give us a date or time.

We understand organizing group buys suck!!! There’s a lot of work involved! We totally get that! No one wants you to front any money! Work out details, let people know, and people will send you money!!!

I need to chill on exclamation points lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom