• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    STAG Model 3
    Nikon Buckmaster 6-18 AO
    Burris FastFire III (3 moa) mounted on rear at a 45 degree angle.
    300 lumen light.

Attachments

• AR-15.jpg
      AR-15.jpg
      42.6 KB · Views: 1,079

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I'm thinking of doing a modern Tommy gun similar to that from a New Frontier Armonry C45 lower and side charging upper. Been following a company on IG that is teasing making wood handguards and stocks for builds. Be cool to get a ribbed barrel, Cutts comp or even a plain front sight that you could pin/mount on a shorty barrel .

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    I'm thinking of doing a modern Tommy gun similar to that from a New Frontier Armonry C45 lower and side charging upper. Been following a company on IG that is teasing making wood handguards and stocks for builds. Be cool to get a ribbed barrel, Cutts comp or even a plain front sight that you could pin/mount on a shorty barrel .

Green Mountain makes a lot of cool barrels. This might get you started...

http://www.gmriflebarrel.com/gm-m11s-11-5-inch-finned-barrel-in-5-56mm-with-ext/

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    Been looking at those; I think these are the ones that ATF said you can shoulder (?) I know that's a whole other thread.

The significance of the SB Tactical SBA3 Brace is that it uses a completely unaltered standard M4 Mil-Spec buffer tube. The brace replaces the "Stock" portion.

Subject to change but, as of me writing this right now, you are legally able to shoulder any of the arm braces on the market.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    recently added a new hand guard to my Ruger. also just picked up a PMag D60 for it. now I just need to decide on a scope.

Base your decision on what ranges you plan on shooting at, along with your intended application. HD work would do best with a red dot and magnifier or a 1-6 power optic. Target shooting would be at least a 2-7 for magnification. I tend to run a 3-9x40 on the rifles I am doing basic target shooting/hunting with. If I'm going to run varmint shooting, I'll step up the magnification a bit more.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    These are (well, were) 80% lowers. Anyone know where I can get some roll marked like this? Pics from internet

Attachments

• 551A0BD7-1A85-4CE9-B184-B81BFCAA5B64.jpeg
      551A0BD7-1A85-4CE9-B184-B81BFCAA5B64.jpeg
      136 KB · Views: 575

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads