• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I just got up. Spent the night with a bad stomach bug or food poisoning. Stomach still hurts. I would love to make it down to the show, but I don't have the strength to shower.

Is the finger print guy going to be there tomorrow?

Haven't you bailed on most recent shows? ;-)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Haven't you bailed on most recent shows? ;-)

I was at the last Dundalk and Timonium shows. I almost never make the Frederick show and I believe I was at the last Howard county show. I've tried to make it on Saturdays, but didn't make it until Sunday. I'm deciding to drive up to the Oaks show I believe is next weekend too. Gotta check with my son to see if he's busy.

I know my fans want to see me as often as possible, but I gotta tell ya, I'm a hurting pup today. I have to get the prints done, I'm sitting on 3 receivers, just waiting for that nice BATF man to send me a stamp or two or three... :thumbsup:

Hopefully, I see a few folks tomorrow at the show!

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    My plans for a quick run through before this afternoon's appointment didn't work out:sad20:...You'll still have LPK's tomorrow, right:D

I have one Anderson kit left and a few Del-Ton kits with me. Personally, I like the Del-Ton kits better than the Anderson.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Anyone know the price for nfa fingerprinting? Also do i need to bring my own fingerprint card? Or is it provided? Ended up working today, praying I find time tomorrow to get in there and get it done

I did confirm with 1A Fingerprinting that the normal cost is $25 for two cards (they have them here) but are doing a $5 discount for people who mention this thread and post a review about the service you received.

Their parent company, 3rd Eye Surveillance is an IP here, too.

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    1A was very helpful and quick. I had to redo my finger about 20 times because of the system, but overall it was a nice experience.

Jim M

Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2008
    Monkton, MD
    It has to be a little more creative than that, but read back in this thread for the real code words to get $5.00 off any gun from us when you use the code words in a sentence.

Also, mention this post and we'll cover your entrance fee when you buy a gun from us.

Pleasure meeting you and your wife today. Hope the show goes well for you.

Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    I did confirm with 1A Fingerprinting that the normal cost is $25 for two cards (they have them here) but are doing a $5 discount for people who mention this thread and post a review about the service you received.

Their parent company, 3rd Eye Surveillance is an IP here, too.
    Awesome thanks for the replying!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I got one of the Anderson lower kits from Tyler and some ammo. Small but nice atmosphere. Good mix of products for a local show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom