• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Seen these floating around the interweb. Has anyone held 1 or fondled 1 yet? ?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Does it take Glocks mags?
    Is it ammo finicky like the .45?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    It does take glock mags. But not supposed to be finicky with the 9mm from what I have seen on videos and reports.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Well bit the bullet and ordered 1 today. Will have to see how it is and give you guys some feed back

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Better than fondleling one, i shot the SBR, full auto version a few months ago. Really fun gun to shoot, I liked it more than its .45acp counterpart. I think i have a picture or video floating around. Let me check

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Better than fondleling one, i shot the SBR, full auto version a few months ago. Really fun gun to shoot, I liked it more than its .45acp counterpart. I think i have a picture or video floating around. Let me check

I'm all eyes and ears :-) ! ! !

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    A few months back Chevellnut and I attended the Big 3 media event and Kriss was there. We had a nice little chat with the Kriss rep and got to shoot up his ammo :)

We didnt realese the video because it didnt turn out that great (not like that has stopped us before)

I'll see if i can edit it and make it look half way decent.

In the mean time....

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      49.8 KB · Views: 807

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'm pretty sure they will fit. But I have a few 50 rd drums. And very curious lol.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Thanks Brian :-) quick question for you. The coving of the gun how bad was it? I shot a .45 gen 1 and it was a bear to get the bolt back .

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Whats the coving? Do you mean cocking? If so, it was a piece of cake. Its a really cool gun, i wish we would have spent more time and done a proper video on it.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Whats the coving? Do you mean cocking? If so, it was a piece of cake. Its a really cool gun, i wish we would have spent more time and done a proper video on it.

Darn spell check on my phone !! Cocking !! I ended up ordering a carbine with the fake rectangular supressor. Should be here right after Christmas.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    I just received this press release from KRISS. Pricing is going down. You might want to wait a bit before purchasing.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

KRISS USA Announces Price Reduction for 2016 Vector Generation II

KRISS USA reduces pricing across all KRISS Vector models, effective December 2015.

December 28, 2015 – Brea, California, USA – KRISS USA, the pioneer of the KRISS Super V Recoil Mitigation System, is pleased to present the 2016 KRISS Vector Generation II new pricing as part of its cost reduction strategy. All models of the KRISS Vector Generation II have been reduced in price by as much as $446.00 MSRP thanks to more efficient production.

KRISS USA successfully relocated their Virginia Beach, Virginia manufacturing facility to a more spacious facility in Chesapeake, Virginia in early 2015. The Chesapeake facility allowed for a restructuring of production to a more efficient process, resulting in savings across the entire Vector product line.

The KRISS Vector Generation II SDP, pistol variant with no stock and a 5.5” barrel, 9mm and .45ACP feature a new starting price of $1,349.00 and $1,369.00, respectively. Cerakote color options are available for the Vector SDP in Flat Dark Earth (FDE), Olive Drab Green (ODG), and Alpine White for an additional $80.00.

The KRISS Vector Generation II CRB, carbine variant with adjustable stock and 16” barrel, 9mm and .45ACP feature a starting price of $1,499.00 and $1,519.00, respectively. Cerakote color options are available in FDE, ODG, and Alpine for an additional $80.00. Also available is the KRISS Vector Generation II CRB Enhanced which features Combat Grey Cerakote, an Enhanced Barrel Shroud, a Magpul RVG Vertical Grip, a KRISS Hand Stop, a MIL-STD 1913 Side Mounted Picatinny Accessory Rail, and an extra magazine. The CRB Enhanced is available in 9mm for $1,699.00 and in 45ACP for $1,719.00. Fixed stock versions of the KRISS Vector Generation II CRB are available where state law prohibits adjustable stocks.

The KRISS Vector Generation II SBR, short barreled rifle variant with adjustable stock and 5.5” barrel, 9mm and .45ACP feature a starting price of $1,549.00 and $1,569.00 respectively. Cerakote color options are available in FDE, ODG, and Alpine for an additional $80.00.

The KRISS Vector Generation II is also available in a select fire SMG variant for law enforcement, military, and Class 3 weapon dealers.

The foundation of every Vector is the patented KRISS Super V Recoil Mitigation System. All Vector models are compatible with Glock pistol magazines. Converting between 9mm and .45ACP can be done without tools by changing lower receivers. Additional features include the enhanced pivoting trigger, ambidextrous short throw safety lever, flip sights, and the MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail.

For more information about the KRISS Vector Generation II, and pricing, visit the newly reconstructed KRISS USA website at www.kriss-usa.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom