• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-virginia-15-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver.html

they'll send VCDL $10 for each one sold. i just ordered one! help the cause!

Paying homage to the Commonwealth of Virginia, Palmetto State Armory’s limited edition "Virginia-15” AR-15 lower commemorates our brothers and sisters in Virginia and across the United States civilly advocating for the fundamental rights of all law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. $10 from the sale of each of these receivers will be donated to the non-profit Virginia Citizens Defense League to support their efforts to defend the Second Amendment and constitutional rights.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    That's awfully nice of them. Also PSA when MD got ****ed in 2013:
    iOxIIKT.png

$79>$119 a lower :/

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Will any IPs help with transfers?

I appreciate the $10 donation, but $50 transfer will nearly double the price.

Be better to send $20 and save your money and double the donation.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Will any IPs help with transfers?

I appreciate the $10 donation, but $50 transfer will nearly double the price.

Be better to send $20 and save your money and double the donation.

would be great if one or others stepped up with a reasonable (ie cheap) transfer charge. my local shop, ism weapon systems in purcellville, va, charges $25 iirc. not sure if merrylanders can have these transferred at out of state ffl's or not.

also, look on gunbroker, they have a list of ffl's and what they charge. a lot of the local (ie in their garage) ffl's have some pretty low transfer fees.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    would be great if one or others stepped up with a reasonable (ie cheap) transfer charge. my local shop, ism weapon systems in purcellville, va, charges $25 iirc. not sure if merrylanders can have these transferred at out of state ffl's or not.

also, look on gunbroker, they have a list of ffl's and what they charge. a lot of the local (ie in their garage) ffl's have some pretty low transfer fees.

I know Brownells has a list with prices as well. But I don't know how up to date any are.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    The hate comes from good reasons.

Short of slow delivery I have never had any trouble from psa. They’ve sent me anything and everything I ever ordered

What have they done ? Serious question, if I shouldn’t support tgem I won’t but I just never had a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom