• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Tavor is releasing a 9mm version in the coming weeks. We will be selling them with an extended flash hider to meet MD requirements for $1750 cash/check price. We would like to do a pre-order and need a $500 deposit. If you are interested please posted here, send a PM, or give a call 410-526-1011. Thanks Dan

We also have a Ratwork/Manticore Tavor 9mm integrated suppressor on order so you guys can check one out in person.

"Aluminum "Commander" model forend

Aluminum ZXR baffle stack (serialized part)

"Little Chubby" 1/2x36 tpi stainless blast baffle (works as a muzzle brake when suppressor is not installed)"

Attachments

• tavorintegral.jpg
      tavorintegral.jpg
      41.9 KB · Views: 365
    • tavorsuppressor.jpg
      tavorsuppressor.jpg
      46.3 KB · Views: 383

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Would the suppressor combo (forend/baffle/chubby) even be usable/legal on a post 10/1/13 Tavor in MD because of a OAL issue or does that not apply?

I have a pre FSA Tavor and was thinking of picking up a 9mm conversion kit. I didn't know that they were making a dedicated 9mm version.

Here is a video on the suppressor combo.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Would the suppressor combo (forend/baffle/chubby) even be usable/legal on a post 10/1/13 Tavor in MD because of a OAL issue or does that not apply?

I have a pre FSA Tavor and was thinking of picking up a 9mm conversion kit. I didn't know that they were making a dedicated 9mm version.

That's a good question. With the suppressor it should definitely be long enough but it is not permanently attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom