• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We are having a huge sale on all our new in stock handguns. All sales are cash/ check or charge +4%.

For all handguns included in the sale (this includes every handgun we ordered in new from our distributors) we will tell you our cost, you make an offer above our cost we will accept it. BUT, be prepared to make your purchase when you make the offer. If you make an offer and say you need to come back or just checking or anything of that sort. Your offer will automatically be declined and you will not get another chance to make an offer. Come prepared to buy.

Some of the firearms will have a $20 fee for what we paid in shipping or mag blocks.

The prices are plus tax, bore lock if you don't have one, and $10 background check fee.

This a MD Shooters only sale. Please tell us that you are a member here. At the end of the sale (week or two weeks) we will calculate the profit margin and post in this thread. Our goal besides moving as many handguns as we can, we would like to see what customers feel is a fair profit margin.

We won't discuss pricing here, I'm not going to list all our handguns here. Please stop in, all deals need to be in person.

I'll add to this post if I think of anything I missed.

Thanks
    Dan
    410-526-1011
    Mon-Fri 9-6
    Sat 10-5

Big

Jul 19, 2014
    Will you sell to military service members? If so what proof of residency do you require. I have an out of state license with a MD address and I am currently stationed in MD.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Will you sell to military service members? If so what proof of residency do you require. I have an out of state license with a MD address and I am currently stationed in MD.

I'm pretty sure that is fine. You might need something saying you are stationed in MD. I'll have to do a little checking.

Thanks
    Dan

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    This is great, and quite a creative way to get me to drive up to Finksburg.
    Do you have a list of new handguns ? I am looking for a 9mm in a 1911 frame/ action .. and frankly anything else that interests me .. 41 mag 44 mag , 357 mag

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011

Update from state police.

"Use the MD address and include a copy of his orders. Use the out of state Drivers License info on the app"

Looks like you are all set.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    Above you mentioned that you're not going to list all of your handguns here and I'm wondering why not? In your other "opinions needed" thread, a member mentioned listing your inventory, which I think is a really good idea. This could be especially good for you as I'm guessing that people consider the firearms portion of your business as a bit of a sideline - which may be totally false.

These days people are really busy, perhaps too busy to drive any distance to see what "might" be there. Just food for thought :shrug: (and since you asked).

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    This sale ends today at 5pm.

Something new will start next week.

Thanks
    Dan

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Sale Results post. I am creating a new thread. There is so much info I feel it needs it's own space. Please check out our IP section for the thread. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom