Liberty Regulator Suppressor.... Who has one in stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spicedcrab

Feb 10, 2013
    Liberty Regulator 22 Suppressor.... Who has one in stock?

I want to buy one and im hoping that someone has it in stock to save some time. I already have my trust set up.

Thanks! John

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    That one looks pretty cool. I had never heard of it before. Per thier website this is the only stocking dealer in MD.

FWIW, it specs out almost identical to the Silencerco Spectre ii.

Good luck finding it. Let us know where youvfoynd it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-28-17-44-50.jpg
      Screenshot_2015-12-28-17-44-50.jpg
      31.1 KB · Views: 272

spicedcrab

Feb 10, 2013
    Thanks for the info, I was hoping that it would be as good as the sparrow but without, (or less) FRP.

Does anyone know how long that it would take for one to be shipped to my FFL if no-one ends up having it in stock here locally?

Thanks!

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I ordered a Spectre II from Duffy's in Jan. I'm not sure when it came in, but the stamp check didn't cash until Aug. Duffy's is fast, so I'll bet the paper works went to ATF with in days of the Spectre arriving. My understanding is the transfer from manufacture to dealer is an ATF approved process as well.

I picked the Spectre (not in stock) over the Sparrow (in stock) because of the FRP. I've only fired it on a pistol, but the I couldn't hear and difference from the first round or the rest of the rounds. I'm very pleased with it.

I think Duffy's has some in stock.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I ordered a Spectre II from Duffy's in Jan. I'm not sure when it came in, but the stamp check didn't cash until Aug. Duffy's is fast, so I'll bet the paper works went to ATF with in days of the Spectre arriving. My understanding is the transfer from manufacture to dealer is an ATF approved process as well.

I picked the Spectre (not in stock) over the Sparrow (in stock) because of the FRP. I've only fired it on a pistol, but the I couldn't hear and difference from the first round or the rest of the rounds. I'm very pleased with it.

I think Duffy's has some in stock.

+1

I also chose the Spectre based on FRP. Like I said, the Spectre specs out almost identical but will be much easier to find locally.

I will also add that Silencerco customer service is incredible.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    You can order one to any class 3 FFL that will do the transfer. Check with them first. Expect up to 3 months for the F3 transfer to the FFL. Also count on ~$100 for the transfer fee.
    Try to find one locally if your really set on the Liberty.
    I have a couple 22 cans and the Spectre 2 by far gets the most use. I have never shot a liberty, so I can't give a first hand comparison.
    I think Silencershop carries Liberty. But I prefer to buy locally.

spicedcrab

Feb 10, 2013
    Thanks for everyone's input and advice! I decided to go to Duffy's for the Spetre II, Vince was very helpful and made the whole process effortless, and saved me a lot also over what other places where asking for it. Now for the hard part, waiting for it.

Thanks again everyone!
    and also Thanks Duffy's for the great price and service!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Thanks for everyone's input and advice! I decided to go to Duffy's for the Spetre II, Vince was very helpful and made the whole process effortless, and saved me a lot also over what other places where asking for it. Now for the hard part, waiting for it.

Thanks again everyone!

Be careful dancing with the Devil. He has mystical powers. :D
    Good choice on both the can and dealer. Vince and the team are good people.

spicedcrab

Feb 10, 2013
    Be careful dancing with the Devil. He has mystical powers. :D
    Good choice on both the can and dealer. Vince and the team are good people.

I must have been feeling that "mystical power" ....... While in there I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to take something else that was cash and carry, since I was there anyway. :D

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Thanks again everyone!

You can't wrong dealing with Vince. You can go broke, but you cant go wrong. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom