• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Do they say what these club cases normally cost? Also, any body attest to the quality of the box; someone that has bought one and looked at it.

TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    Do they say what these club cases normally cost? Also, any body attest to the quality of the box; someone that has bought one and looked at it.

Quality is pretty good. The case and lid meet up and are straight. Hinges are thick plastic with a metal rod connecting. Foam is foam, worked great for filling with radios and electronics for work. The plastic itself seems to be sufficiently thick, probably wouldn't crack if you hit it repeatedly with a hammer. Latches are not as good as a pelican but are nice and thick and are secured with a metal rod. The gaskets on mine are consistent and I expect it to be water proof to a moderate degree. Handle is nice and thick as well, secured with a metal rod at the hinges. The injection molding appears to be wel done.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Finally got mine setup yesterday. I think it's straight up awesome bang for the buck. Just go to sams club and play with them. Pretty easy decision once you pick it up.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    I picked one up the other day, in Owings Mills. Used it for a range trip yesterday and it makes a world of difference. Instead of separate soft cases for each pistol and all the mags dumped into my range bag, I got everything(pistols anyway) organized and de-cluttered. I may have to fill in or use the left-most pistol slot for ammo or something. One row of foam blocks between pistols doesn't feel like enough, but when the lid is closed there is enough compression to keep everything still.
    XBubTczh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom