• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Social media meltdown by a murderous enraged armed Persian Muslim female Daddy's Girl animal rights extremist Vegan "available single" video poser.

Gotta love diversity.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I was trying to find a youtube $$$ value on her and it looks like someone archived her videos around midnight last night before youtube killed her channels. She had several and some are still up:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/search/nasime sabz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh0aCwSKbo9Jek1ATnpSemA/videos

I think posting YouTube videos was her job. It also looks like she missed the memo about private companies not needing to follow the 1st amendment with her animal torture / rights videos. I can understand why her channels were binned.

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    She recently had an argument with her boyfriend Koothrappali

Attachments

• Spell6.jpg
      Spell6.jpg
      51.5 KB · Views: 247

MrsRab1515

Nov 27, 2017
    All over the dang state
    I'd just like to point out that this happened at the hands of a (leftist) Vegan activist YouTuber, not one of the people behind the gun channels on YouTube that are soon to be removed for having content related to guns.

Ironic.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    How many subscribers did she have? I saw the fox news said "thousands", bah,, I have a youtube page from a previous small hobby website I don't even update anymore and it has over 3,300 subscribers. Youtube has been reducing monitization for the past few years and its totally been common that videos will be reviewed and possibly removed or restricted or demonetized once reviewed. It kicks in when you have something that gets popular (like her reported skinning of a dog). To make real money on youtube, you need time and talent. There are plenty of that out there but she was not one of them. Your going to see security changes really quick at youtube and many of the other large well known .com companies.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Melnic last article i read said 5K+ subscribers but she had 4 channels so i dunno if that 5K was a cumulative of all her channels

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/us/youtube-shooting-nasim-najafi-aghdam.html

On Wednesday morning, the area around YouTube’s office in San Bruno, a suburban community of 41,000 people that stretches into the hills above Silicon Valley, was quiet. Police officers, security guards, news reporters and a handful of employees milled around outside the building.

Police had cordoned off the street in front of the offices, but company security guards were allowing small groups of employees into the building from a lower-level entrance.

A few workers in hard hats and florescent yellow vests from a company called Restoration Management Company — a firm that specializes in services cleaning up “trauma scenes,” according to its website — carried plastic bags of debris out of the building.

Who knew. No longer the realm of Winston Wolfe characters.

pulp_fiction_the_wolf.jpg

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Some whackadoodle on a board that I frequent for work claimed that 'ALL' mass shooters are white males and that this is just an unfortunate exemption that doesn't disprove the rule. I posted her a list of the 20 or so mass murderes of the last 10 years that did not fit that description and now it's a bit quiet (going through that list, it struck me how many korean and vietnamese americans are on it, certainly more than the 1% of population that they represent).

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Today something happened that made me very angry at Youtube.

I posted elsewhere that my daughter has been experiencing some form of tremors in her legs and arms, at random times per day. I have made a few unlisted videos to show family at home, so they can see the problem.

Youtube has flagged my unlisted videos of this as "age restricted."

Now they're flagging videos of handicaps? Nothing like having youtube flag a video we are worried about already -- stamping your child's affliction as "age restricted."

I have a feeling that if they keep this up, there are going to be more problems at Youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom