• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    Any body order from them? Recenty? I ordered a bunch of parts to convert a saiga. Placed the order on 5/8. Everything showed in stock. I checked the sight on 5/11 and the status of my order was "shipping". Sent an email on friday 5/21 with no response. Today I get an email from USPS saying it will be shipped tomorrow. So much for 2-5 bus day shipping:mad54:. Thanks for letting me vent.

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    That sucks, I think they are a small shop. Someone could have been sick, give'em a call to verify.

And that would be fine if that was the case. That why I emailed them. I cant call during their business hours cause im always at work during the time listed on their website. Im a very understanding person when there is communication.

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    On the plus side I ordered a bullet guide from Dinzag the same day and thats already installed on the rifle

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I've ordered some stuff from them...SAIGA 12 mags two times a while back but nothing recent. No problems that I recall.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Ordered from Mississippi Auto Arms about a month ago and several times last year while completing Saiga conversion. Never had a problem and shipping was always fast. Now Dinzag on the other hand I'm two weeks in and haven't heard anything about my order (gas tube, custom handguard retainer, and wood stock kit for Saiga).

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Ordered from Mississippi Auto Arms about a month ago and several times last year while completing Saiga conversion. Never had a problem and shipping was always fast. Now Dinzag on the other hand I'm two weeks in and haven't heard anything about my order (gas tube, custom handguard retainer, and wood stock kit for Saiga).

Dinzag was on vacation recently and they have fallen a bit behind. The definition of a one-man shop...

Malthus

Aug 1, 2009
    MD
    Ive ordered from them several times (most of the stuff I got to convert my Saiga 12 was from them), and I've never had any problems. Everything shipped/arrived when expected. Sorry to hear about your problem.

IlikeNFA

Certified Gear Queer
    Aug 27, 2008
    Goodbye MD, Hello freedom
    I have also ordered from them several times, although not recently, and have never had any problems. They are a reputable company so I have no doubt they will take care of you. Give them a call and voice your concerns...I'm sure they will make it right.

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Same here with good reviews for MAA. Ordered from them a couple times and everything shipped pretty quick. I agree with everyone above, voice your concern, I'm sure they'll knock something off your next order at the least (and hopefully it'll come on time ;)).

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    about a month ago i ordered my promag 20 rnd drum from them, and it arrived exactly two days later with standard shipping. Decent folks.

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    I ordered on the 8th and got the package on the 28th, didnt respond to email. it was funny after i sent the email I got notification of the shipping. the shipping took 2 days. dont know what happened the other 18 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom