• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    I want to try this out for my 6 Creedmoor rifle but can't seem to find it anywhere. Has anyone seen any or does anyone have some you want to sell? I'm on the eastern shore...

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I have 2.75 lbs of RL16. I tried it in my 6.5cm and my rifle didn’t like it. I’m really looking for powder trades for H110, CFE223, Universal and H4350 or RL17.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    I have 2.75 lbs of RL16. I tried it in my 6.5cm and my rifle didn’t like it. I’m really looking for powder trades for H110, CFE223, Universal and H4350 or RL17.

What powders are you looking for? I might be interested in H110 or H4350.

** sorry misread your post **

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PoPo3

Oct 26, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    my two creedmoor (a gas gun and bolt gun) have been pretty interchangeable with H4350 and R16. A little better with 4350 in the bolt so I stuck with it. Didn’t care in the gas gun so I ran the R16 for the extra velocity. I like both.

boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    Yup...I have a half pound of CFE223 that I absolutely don't need or want... I also have the H110 that I was going to use at some point in the future for 30 Carbine reloads. And I have H4350 and RL17 but I have immediate uses for both of those. So...lots of possibilities for a trade. Where are you located? I'm near Grasonville...

Seabee

Old Timer
    Oct 9, 2011
    Left marylandistan to NC
    I use it in my sons 6.5CM and it loves it and also H-4350. We are also going to try Shooters World Precision powder. Very close to Varget but better temp sensitivity. I tested it yesterday in my 250 AI and it shot .1" and no group was over .3". Reloder 16 is a great powder, low pressures and high velocity, very similar to Reloder 17 but you cant get as much 16 in the cases. Alliant powders often are hard to get for short periods. Might be worse now with the big virus scare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom