• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    At the Last York show, lots of people looking for 10 rounders from NY and NJ. Jersey is 15 round limit, but folks were saying a fixed 20 rounder would get you in trouble.
    Also I will bet a lot of folks from Md. will think they have to use 10 rounders after 10/1.
    Joebob, please set limits at least for the first 72 hours to give us all a chance, in todays AR Partsfinder world!

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I'd have picked up a few if I had seen this. Like what's been posted, they're nice for sighting in or benchrest shooting I'd think. Not that 20s really stick out that far but hey...to each their own. Also, they're so damn cute!

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    The avg quantity was 6...thats not exactly hording. If there was a limit they would have sold out in maybe 3hrs.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I'm sure tons of people aren't trying to horde these. It's not like you won't be able to buy a 10 rd magazine next year. I doubt the secondary market is very strong for these either I haven't checked yet but the only reason why the secondary market was huge for 20 and 30 rounders was because people thought they would never be able to buy them again. That's not the case with the 10s.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Yeah I'm sure tons of people aren't trying to horde these. It's not like you won't be able to buy a 10 rd magazine next year. I doubt the secondary market is very strong for these either I haven't checked yet but the only reason why the secondary market was huge for 20 and 30 rounders was because people thought they would never be able to buy them again. That's not the case with the 10s.

Exactly. Those trying to flip 10rd mags have pretty limited returns IMO

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Any chance you can add an email notify feature to your website for when items come back in stock? Kind of annoying that it's not there when I want something on backorder (like these magazines) and find out too late that the item has already come and gone.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Any chance you can add an email notify feature to your website for when items come back in stock? Kind of annoying that it's not there when I want something on backorder (like these magazines) and find out too late that the item has already come and gone.
    Like them on Facebook... 100% of the time I get their good deals on FB page...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom