• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Also some things like BAD levers MAY not work on some billets. Beyond billet being slighty weaker, slightly meatier, more expensive they all work "well". Also some billet manufacturers machine their lowers to fit with their billet uppers so cross mating upper from Maker A to Maker B in billet may have more slop. This is mostly true across all receiver sets but I notice it much more in billet.

Awesome, PM incoming. Thanks :D

jlselect127

Nov 30, 2012
    Joe Bob I tried to order one but every time I click place order it gives me error messages....thank god,it went through..now i can sleep tonight..probably interwebs errors.thanks for being a real business and not gouging and actually being sympathetic to us Marylanders and understanding the upcoming shitstorm we have to face.you could probably have sold these for 300 on gunbroker.com or whereever else....for that you have just earned my loyalty...this was my first purchase but it will not be my last.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Hopefully there are a few left in the morning. I dont feel like busting out my computer this late to order one.

You should be fine. We currently have a little over 100 available still.

Joe Bob I tried to order one but every time I click place order it gives me error messages....

Are you sure you're doing it right? Create an account first, and then login. Then go through checkout and make sure you have all your T's crossed and I's dotted. Phone numbers filled out, etc. If you're on a mobile device and have errors, do it on a desktop. Sometimes mobile phones get funky depending on browser, wifi connection, etc.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Hey Joe Bob

Really thanks alot for taking care of us here.....I have had one on BACK ORDER at Brownells for awhile now....no word except that they filled 300 orders ahead of others in front by mistake lately...hahahahahahaha.....didn;t really make ME feel too good..thinking..Hmmmmmm did someone get my LOWER!!!! BUT...I GOT ONE FROM JOE BOB TONIGHT....and will be buying alot of parts from you..or would have if they were in stock lately...hahahahahahaha but i know its not your fault.

Thanks again....:-)

jlselect127

Nov 30, 2012
    You should be fine. We currently have a little over 100 available still.

Are you sure you're doing it right? Create an account first, and then login. Then go through checkout and make sure you have all your T's crossed and I's dotted. Phone numbers filled out, etc. If you're on a mobile device and have errors, do it on a desktop. Sometimes mobile phones get funky depending on browser, wifi connection, etc.

it went through. I think it was my ISP..thanks

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Snagged one, thanks again. Saw my local FFL listed on the search page, but it had their old address. Asked them to send a new copy of the FFL license.

C45P312

Jan 17, 2012
    Virginia
    Thanks for doing this. I am a VA resident so i don't qualify under your requirements. Nonetheless, doing a great thing for MD Shooters

DubleTap

Nov 19, 2011
    Thanks JoeBob's !!

I think this was an incredibly nice gesture that JoeBobs did for the forum.With the shortage on lowers that is out there, to go out of his way to try and get some lowers into the hands of MD Shooters Forum Members is just incredible. It shows appreciation for our business as well as a true concern for the Maryland FireArm enthusiast. Marylanders may very well be on the brink of never being able to get an AR again (Lets hope not but we must cover our bases) and this could be the last chance for some of our forum members to get that backup / spare lower for our safes.

I just wanted to chime in with the others and say THANK YOU SIR!. Joe Bobs remains #1 on my FireArms Etailer list, and this is just but one of many reasons I elect to do business with them. :lol:

Thank_you_dance.gif

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    Ha,

there are some people on arfcom that are butt hurt over this.

Just letting you know.

Now, how about a spike punisher or spider(penis) lower. I want one for my dissy. :party29:

Pkf655

Dec 16, 2012
    I am not even close to the 50 plus posts only joined less then a month ago any way for an exception?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom