• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Only military and police should have discounts.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Gotta add one to your cart and we'll get it thrown into your box if its over $100.
    We've had some guys who will place $100 orders back to back to back to get a ton of free shirts, which is kind of annoying on our end :lol2:.

That reminds me, I need some more shirts... :innocent0

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    Joseph and Joe Bob Outfitters are a class act. I will always do business with them no matter what. My first few orders I used the LEO/Military discount because some of the items were for my dad and he is both ex LEO and Military. I used it a few more times and started feeling guilty. I guess my mom's upbringing started to get to me. Then I found you guys and joined so I could get the MD discount. Either way Joe Bob is always the first place I check and usually always the place I buy from. Best customer service, best everything. Thanks Joe Bob for always taking care of your customers. To many more builds with Joe Bob!!!!!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I'm an hour and a half south of Vegas...:innocent0 Sorry Joseph! Much love for you!

I wasn't talking about you specifically Kyle, but I hope you feel special :lol2:

I always knew you stalked us on MDShooters for a few reasons:

1: The discount
    2: You always got on the website to snag Spike's stuff when we gave advance notice of products arriving only on this forum

Big Brother Joe Bob is watching :innocent0

Guys like you are fine. And besides, your kid wears JoeBob Gear!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Regardless of discounts ill always be a customer of yours. You guys have really taken care of me especially with returns and customer service.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Speaking of touching you...

I'll get back to your PM, ASAP. I've just got a lot going on, and it can't ship out as it sits now but I'll get you taken care of. Quantities should be good to go as you emailed.

I know your busy Joseph. No sweat my friend.

Im small beans, but I sincerely appreciate how dedicated you are to guys like myself. :)

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    I wasn't talking about you specifically Kyle, but I hope you feel special :lol2:

I always knew you stalked us on MDShooters for a few reasons:

1: The discount
    2: You always got on the website to snag Spike's stuff when we gave advance notice of products arriving only on this forum

Guys like you are fine. And besides, your kid wears JoeBob Gear!

To be honest I haven't been on here in a while. I went to place an order tonight and noticed the MD coupon didn't work. I thought I would stop by here and see what the verdict was. I'm lucky enough to work a job where I'm at a computer all day. Yeah I love dressing my little girl in JoeBob gear. As a matter of fact my whole family wears it. Wife, sisters, dad, brother, brothers in law. My mother in law even bought me a sweatshirt for Christmas since I'm always in my JB gear. Thanks again for everything Joseph!!!

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Will remain a loyal customer for a very long time because of the INCREDIBLE customer service! You seem to be one of the few retailers that have not freaked out, melted down or gone completely zonkers over the past few weeks.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    anyone who can get me a shipping confirmation the day after i order in THIS firearm economy is still A+ quality in my book.

I just wish you could get more stuff in stock so i could order more from you.

Blalock

Apr 1, 2009
    Kingsville, MD
    JoeBobs is always the first place I check when I'm looking for stuff and I'm always looking for stuff. I would much rather not have the discount and keep you guys solvent because your customer service and shipping times are outstanding. Thanks for doing what you do. :party29:

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    It's understandable given the current circumstances, a business has to do what it can to stay in business. I just wish you guys had more of the stuff I'm lookin for in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom