• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    You still expect to be getting more stripped lowers in though right? I need to sign up for notifications asap!

Yeah we have thousands on backorder still. These lowers were ordered 6+ months ago. I'd sign up for email notifications on each item you're interested in. That will give you instant notifications when more arrive.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    I got an upper and lower before they sold out. Thanks. Now just need to get my FFL to send his info

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    BCG's sold out within 3 minutes (literally). Sorry for all those who missed em. We were as surprised as many of our customers to realize they sold out within 180 SECONDS.

Crap. Just placed an order from you this morning and this would have been in it if they had been in stock. Had no idea they were so coveted and move so quick. I'm guessing you have no idea when you might get more? Right down to the exact 3 minutes so I can get my order in?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Crap. Just placed an order from you this morning and this would have been in it if they had been in stock. Had no idea they were so coveted and move so quick. I'm guessing you have no idea when you might get more? Right down to the exact 3 minutes so I can get my order in?

At this time no ETA on the next batch unfortunately.

We DO have these BCG's in stock right now, but we've sold HALF of the pallet that arrived today, all within about 10 hours since they went live.

JoeBobOutfitters AR15/M16 Premium MPI Tested BCG-$119.95

We only have a couple hundred of these BCG's left in stock at this time. Most likely we'll sell out within a day or two at this pace.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    At this time no ETA on the next batch unfortunately.

We DO have these BCG's in stock right now, but we've sold HALF of the pallet that arrived today, all within about 10 hours since they went live.

JoeBobOutfitters AR15/M16 Premium MPI Tested BCG-$119.95

We only have a couple hundred of these BCG's left in stock at this time. Most likely we'll sell out within a day or two at this pace.

I am looking for a couple of backup BCGs for multiple ARs, all M4 types. Couple of old Bushmasters, newer Colts, etc. Does the heavier M16 carrier require a change of spring rate in the buffer tube (or any other modification to run properly)?

I still may buy nickel boron but am leaning away from that.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    At this time our housebranded M16 BCg's are out of stock.

Normally the heavier carrier doesn't need anything else to be changed, it just slows the cyclic rate down a little for less felt recoil and helps overgassed carbine systems especially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom