• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    With the crazy and current conditions that exist, trying to find what you want is not only problematic, it plain sucks.

So, what's worse? If you can find what you want and a good deal, you can't find someone to transfer it...so...who in central MD is accepting items for transfers? (specifically, regulated long arms).

Wait be damned, it pisses me off, but I just want to be in the pipeline!

Oh yeah, F Owe'Mao!

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    There are many folks who are and I believe a thread or two recently (although I admit finding the threads is challenging given the search function).

Call Brandi/Rob Bollinger @ Bollinger GunSmithing. They are an IP and are located in Taneytown. I spoke with Brandi on Tuesday about transfers and they do them, they release ON TIME (i.e. 8 days) and while I don't recall their fee to do so, i do recall that it was very reasonable.

I'm sure there are others too - but transfer willing, reasonable price, and ON TIME release -- tough to find and have them close by...

Not sure if you consider Taneytown Central MD - but take a firearm and shoot on their range -- make a good trip of it.

Their phone number is 410-756-5454 -- phone is the best way to get them..

Good luck

Curl16

Daughter of a King
    Jun 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    Call Brandi/Rob Bollinger @ Bollinger GunSmithing. They are an IP and are located in Taneytown. I spoke with Brandi on Tuesday about transfers and they do them, they release ON TIME (i.e. 8 days) and while I don't recall their fee to do so, i do recall that it was very reasonable.

I second the recommendation for BGS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom