• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    How do prices look? I have to go up to Harrisburg tonight anyway and was thinking of going early if there are deals to be had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    The prices were a little high, but there were some deals if you look. There were the parkerized Rem 870 trade ins with pistol grip, AR collapsible stock, and rifle sights for $250, $200 for regular synthetic rifle stock. They said they would sell to MD residents provided it wasn't prohibited. They had about 8 pistol gripped models on the table at around 11 am, came back about 45 min later, there was one left.

Q

Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    Prices were MEH...... one guy had components at a little higher than reg retail and then the guy in the back corner had very fair(for a show) prices. I saw the ever elusive 8# jug of h4350 yesterday around lunch but the guy wanted $200 for it so he can keep it..... Mag prices were average. I picked up a Kris Vector 25rnd glock mag and some CCI std velocity .22....... It was worth diving up

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Ammo prices were laughable and there was WAY too much in the way of AR Craptastic/Tacticool accessory junk. I had hoped to pick up some links for the SAW or maybe a used ELCAN but didn't see either. But, I spent the day with a lifelong friend and did buy a few MP5 accessories so I still had a great day.

kc day

MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2008
    Ammo prices were high overall (some were visibly marked up) however there were a few bargains ($7 9mm reman). I did see a used Elcan Specter 1x-4x at Kenzies end cap display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom