• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    I believe this belongs in the WC but since I don't have access there yet thought I would post it here and mods could move if so desired, but felt it to important not to post.

Name

For eight years, transportation funds have been siphoned by partisans in Annapolis.

Governor Hogan is working to right these wrongs — but the same General Assembly who caused these problems are once again standing in the way of progress.

Rather than working to improve roads and bridges across the state, Democrats want to focus nearly all transportation funding in just two jurisdictions and favor mass transit over roads that everyone uses.

This political move, purely in the interest of slapping Governor Hogan for partisan gain, will put Marylanders at risk while traveling on roads and bridges in desperate need of repair and maintenance.
    Sign the petition, and tell the partisan Democrats in Annapolis that you won’t stand for their putting lives in danger in the name of politics.
    http://www.justinready.com/transpor...medium=email&utm_campaign=20160328_transp&n=1

Sen. Justin Ready

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Signed. Justin also had a bill that would keep the MD legislators for taxing your mileage. I'm not sure what became of it?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Signed.

Proud to have Justin as my Senator. :thumbsup:

Hey dude, you ain't the only one. I remember when he was first time runnin' for House and it was him with all his idealistic ideologies behind that kid like lookin' face with li'l experience of what it was like to get his li'l feet wet going around the county tryin' to drum up enough support to keep up in step with established Susan Krebs. I decided what the hell, I'll back him and if he get's into office, his more heavy handed constituents will knock him around for awhile and if he has the fight in him, and is WILLING to come out fighting, we might havva' winner. Hey dude, WE GOTTA' WINNER!!!:D:party29::lol::patriot::mdpatriot:sign11:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom