• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I was gonna mention this, but it's nowhere near Harford county.

You make the case for a better title to the thread. Not just this thread. A lot of useful info unsearchable because of a vague title like "what happened?" or "reloading question"

Apologies to the OP for ranting in his thread. Given the shoreline of the county you would think someone would be selling them.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    You make the case for a better title to the thread. Not just this thread. A lot of useful info unsearchable because of a vague title like "what happened?" or "reloading question"

Apologies to the OP for ranting in his thread. Given the shoreline of the county you would think someone would be selling them.

Good point.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

This thread title is not as bad as others. We have chatted this up before.
    Nothing like a thread title that says " Check this out" or " I can't believe", "guess what happened", etc...

I'd love to learn how to do a crawfish boil.

EAB

Mar 5, 2013
    NBS on Dorsey RD. Short drive off 97 at the airport exit. Check out his facebook page for up to date. He sells them live-only way to buy them far as Im concerned-for about $7/lb. They will be out of season soon-if not all ready.
    https://www.facebook.com/NbsSeafoodLlc

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Ok so I never got to my Crawfish boil...I also never thanked everyone for their suggestions ... I am planning to do this though towards the beginning of June so I'll be using one of the above mentioned contacts

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Earlier this year we ordered already boiled (and frozen) crawfish from cajungrocer.com for our annual Mardi Gras homebrew club party. They were delicious, well seasoned, and re-heated quickly in a stock pot. We only ordered enough for everyone (~30 people) to have a few, among many other food items, but they went over great, and the event wasn't suitable for the time, space and preparation required for boiling live crawfish.

(The turducken we also ordered was costly, but also very good and well-received.)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Looks like they overnight them. Probably use some dry ice in the packaging. You can order live butterflies on the net as well and that's how they are shipped.

http://www.lacrawfish.com/-5-lb-FedexUPS-Live-Washed-Crawfish-Value-Pack--P966.aspx

We called them "crawdads" growing up.

Hey POP, I don't know how old you are and where you're from but we called 'em li'l critters crawdads too when we were li'l tykes too, and still do. Some people on here might say you (we) are wrong but screw'em, we know we're right!!!:D Dayz is called crawdads!!!:party29:

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Hey POP, I don't know how old you are and where you're from but we called 'em li'l critters crawdads too when we were li'l tykes too, and still do. Some people on here might say you (we) are wrong but screw'em, we know we're right!!!:D Dayz is called crawdads!!!:party29:

I'm a 1957 baby. Always called them crawdads as far as I can remember. We use to find them in a creek at a local park.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I'm a 1957 baby. Always called them crawdads as far as I can remember. We use to find them in a creek at a local park.

Those are the local freshwater crayfish ... not the same thing as Louisana crawdads.

Wish I knew where to find them other than walking the streams a low tide

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom