• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    A new gun show is coming up at the Edgewood American Legion, 4-6 May, if you are able to volunteer please send an e-mail to events at marylandshallissue with a .org. This might be a more geographically convenient volunteer opportunity for some of our more northerly members.

Edgewood American Legion Gun Show
    415 Edgewood Road, Edgewood, MD 21040

Show open to the public:
    Friday - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Saturday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Friday 4 May
    4:30 - 9:00 PM
    1. ShafTed

Saturday 5 May
    8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

1:00 - 5:00 PM

Sunday 6 May
    9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
    1. Michael B.

12:00 - 2:00 PM
    1. ShafTed

If you're a first-timer, there is good info here:

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/...ry/4-public-documents/56-msi-show-primer-2018

Last edited:

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    As much as I'd like to volunteer unfortunate I will be in the Florida keys getting my Jimmy Buffett on! For the folks that have never done one of these shindigs go for it! You meet some great folks and learn a ton of info.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Out of the loop for the next couple weeks, sorry.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    We should be having plenty of North Maryland locals, instead of one person hiking from SOMD .

Come on guys & gals . This is important for MSI and rewarding for the Volunteers. Lunch for the first two people to join me tomorrow.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    We should be having plenty of North Maryland locals, instead of one person hiking from SOMD .

Come on guys & gals . This is important for MSI and rewarding for the Volunteers. Lunch for the first two people to join me tomorrow.

Thank you for making the trip. :mdpatriot: It was good talking to you today. I think you've convinced/guilted me into trying to help out at the next one :o No promises...but I'm going to try :fingerscrossed:

I mentioned this to Katie this evening, as she got home from volunteering at the horse show all day. She said, "Ugh. Everytime I volunteer to help with something, I end up running it." I'm sure there are some seasoned MSI veterans who can do the running parts. She can just be bait ;)

The sooner notification can come out about the next show, the better. Everything in our household has to compete with the horse world for calendar space.

Thanks again, Bigfoot44

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Shafted is great at being the Honcho of Gun Shows and Outreach ! We just have a need to expand our pool of Volunteers to better be able to rotate for various Events , and have depth to engage with simultaneous groups at busy shows .

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Wish I could have gone with Art3 yesterday, but I had to help the wife set up and operate our space at a flea market at Saint Somebody church. All told, I hope we made $10.00 over our table fee. :( Anyway, what-a-guy! After the show, he came over and mowed several acres of our fields (alternating with a duct tape & wired together 1976 John Deere and a pre-WWII pieced together Skagg :fingerscrossed: ). Dat's my boy.:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom