• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Ordered on 12/22, received a notice from PSA yesterday that it shipped. Tracking no. provided

I also ordered on 12/22, got the tracking number on Saturday, and it says it's supposed to arrive today.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    and or they are waiting for their order to come in so they can turn around and ship the order to you...

I'm sure their stock on hand could not handle these types of sales. You're probably right, they wait for the shipment from Federal and then ship, or maybe Federal drop ships directly once PSA places the 1 big order.

I know my ammo order sold out in less than 4 hours. This is something else they do. Have a limited supply of the sales item hoping you spend money on addition items.

Either way, they are slooooow to ship.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    My ammo arrived and I just did the rebate form. It looks like Federal updated their system, because it recognizes the SKU number.

Edit: This stuff was accidentally packed in AE223 boxes. That's why the SKU number is different and there are labels slapped over the markings.

Last edited:

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    I'm sure their stock on hand could not handle these types of sales. You're probably right, they wait for the shipment from Federal and then ship, or maybe Federal drop ships directly once PSA places the 1 big order.

I know my ammo order sold out in less than 4 hours. This is something else they do. Have a limited supply of the sales item hoping you spend money on addition items.

Either way, they are slooooow to ship.

The ammo is being shipped directly from the manufacturer.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    My ammo arrived and I just did the rebate form. It looks like Federal updated their system, because it recognizes the SKU number.

Edit: This stuff was accidentally packed in AE223 boxes. That's why the SKU number is different and there are labels slapped over the markings.

I filled out my rebate online and it accepted the barcode off the box. The loose 1000 rd in the bag from the federal box fits perfectly in a .50 cal ammo can :thumbsup:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Yippee...

...finally have notice that they have shipped.

One cannot have too many bullets... :smoke:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I ordered some 308 ammo on January 2nd. Got notice yesterday that the order shipped. It didn't hit the UPS scrolls until about 22:30 yesterday. Good news, they are saying I will have it on Wednesday (tomorrow) which isn't bad at all. That's 13 days from order confirmation to shipping.

I told you they're slow to ship.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I'd love to know how many rounds MD Shooters (as a group) have in their possession, all calibers combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom