• FP1412_AE_SuperSavings_Promo_Coupon_web_0927.pdf
      1.1 MB · Views: 157

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I purchased 1000 rds of 223 this morning using the same method. I got the first email from Brownells that had the correct price and then when I got the formal confirmation with the order number, the price jumped by $150. I've been on the phone for close to an hour now to get this fixed.

Let us know how this resolves

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    just ordered some schtuff from brownells (not ammo) and remembered this thread and the coupon code, so you saved me a few bucks, $20 to be exact, thanks!

tchin

May 15, 2010
    Silver Spring, MD
    I purchased 1000 rds of 223 this morning using the same method. I got the first email from Brownells that had the correct price and then when I got the formal confirmation with the order number, the price jumped by $150. I've been on the phone for close to an hour now to get this fixed.

Same thing happened with my brother's order. He emailed them, and they said they would honor the sale price and refund the difference.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Same thing happened with my brother's order. He emailed them, and they said they would honor the sale price and refund the difference.

I have emailed them with the email showing the sale price for my transaction, but have not yet received a response.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Got an email saying mine was shipped at the sales price. Now I just got to remember to fill out the damn rebate form when I get the boxes in hand.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Do we have to submit the UPC from every single box?

I don't know if there is a "1000ct" barcode, but I suspect it will be from every single box.

Form says "Maximum of $5 per box and $200 per household".

I'm kinda perverse about these things in that if someone wants them, I'll send them all just as a "Oh, well you asked for it!" kinda statement. :lol2:

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    Do we have to submit the UPC from every single box?

I did this last year on another American Eagle rebate, very similar to this one, and I used the bar code on the case box for all 10 boxes. It worked fine for me and I got my check about 6 week later. The case actually had 4 bar codes on it and I was able to use one of the others for a different rebate offer, this one from the vendor themselves. That one also worked fine.

I'm pretty sure this will be the same since it looks like American Eagle is using the same company to manage the campaign for them. Oh, one more thing, after they received my rebate form, they sent me an email confirmation with a link to a web site that allowed my to follow the progress of my rebate.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Let us know how this resolves

They claimed on the phone that they would correct the order to the sale price. I'm hoping things didn't get confused because I used the code twice to place two separate orders of 1000 rds each. So far my card has only been charged for one of the orders (at the sale price).

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Rebate website would not take UPC from 1k round case. Looks like we have to cut and send from all 20 boxes.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom