• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Avoid this vendor. They took payment in full at the Chantilly VA show for a holster they didn't have in Stock, promised delivery Wednesday 8-2. Mark and Wendy Fryer are rip offs. Wendy is easily identified as a very obese lady selling soft holsters systems, Mark manned a seperate booth selling same products. They are unreachable by phone. My money is gone! Damn I hate thiefs.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Seems like you have a pretty clear cut case of fraud there. If there was a small enough amount involved, take them to Small Claims Court. You can represent yourself, and they have to come up here to appear. I think you'll get a remedy pronto.

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    It seems that their practice is nothing new. I am not familiar with their names so I did a search and found some posts on thehighroad.org dating back to 2006. Post #7 by Hugh Harris is interesting. They used a different business name, Valor Industries but same issue taking money and failing to delivery the merchandise.

Hopefully their past will catchup with them and they will be blacklisted from future shows.

I wish you luck. Please provide updates.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Sorry to hear you had the problem. I'd be at the very next Chantilly show raising a fit. Bring a few buddies too. Harass them all day long.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Their latest lie. Jessika from US Gun gear called me this am. Said their building burned, yet somehow she managed to ship my holster last Wednesday. Well, it should have been here by now. So IF she was telling the truth, (doubt it, they all seem to have a hard time doing so) Karma hopefully has caught up with them. She was supposed to "check into the tracking , she'd "call me right back" so an hour later, I called her, she said "she didn't have time to track package" US GUN GEAR ARE SCAMMERS!

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I would definitely talk to the show coordinators and have them band. And make sure they have both their company names and individual names in case they try to use a different company name to get into the show.

Dave

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I would definitely talk to the show coordinators and have them band. And make sure they have both their company names and individual names in case they try to use a different company name to get into the show.

Dave

For some reason, the promoters seem to know them well. Which probably means because they buy spots in both buildings,nothing will happen.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    This is an example of why I pay for nearly everything with a credit card anymore. You can always contest the charges and get your money refunded almost without fail.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    This is an example of why I pay for nearly everything with a credit card anymore. You can always contest the charges and get your money refunded almost without fail.

This is my next step, but I have to go into the bank to do so. I might just write it off to a loss, is $50 worth my time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom