• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfw1103

Feb 20, 2011
    I emailed him and got this response:

"Yes I apologize about the rifle build and the tickets I had to leave the country for work and the build is being postponed and all tickets that where purchased are being refunded apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to continue the build as soon as I return state side " -RW211 "Robbie"

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    TO ALL WHO HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS I EXTREMLY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS HUGE DELAY IN COMMUNICATION I HAVE JUST FINNALLY GOT SETTLED IN IN AFGHANISTAN IF YOU ALL COULD PM ME WITH YOUR USERNAME/AMOUNT PURCHASED/AND PAYPAL INFO PAYMENY WILL BE REFUNDED IMMIDATELY. ON A GOOD NOTE THE GUN RAFFLE WILL STILL BE TAKING PLACE AROUND XMAS TIME I WILL KEEP POSTED AGAIN I APOLOGIZE AND HOPE TO NOT BURN ANY BRIDGES OR MAKE A BAD NAME -RW

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Just got around do uploading these pictures from Afghan build is lengthy but will be completed Thanks again for patience and understanding

Color 1.jpg

Color 2.jpg

Color 3.jpg

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Rob sorry to hear that work pulled you away from home. I have sent you a PM with my payment method / information.

Just replied to PM sir will be taking care of it directly Thanks for patience and understanding hope to have your support again when the gun is complete. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom