• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aspen20

Dec 31, 2018
    Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Tomorrow night in Richmond, VA, the Democratic Party of Virginia will be hosting a gala attended by Presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg and VA Governor Ralph Northam. In response to their attendance, 2A advocates are organizing a gun rights demonstration to occur outside the event to protest the unconstitutional laws being proposed or discussed not only in Virginia but nationwide as well. This is another opportunity to have OUR presence noticed, especially with the new legislation being proposed here in Maryland. Many advocates, including myself, will be open carrying long guns (ARs, AKs, etc..) to show that we will not comply with unjust laws once passed. Feel free to make and bring signs showing your disdain for new anti-gun/constitutional legislation as well as presidential candidates and their policies. I drove down from Columbia for the last rally in Richmond and carried a Garand. This time, I'll be carrying an AR. As always, this will be a peaceful event. Hope to see you there! The Nation's Gun Show is also this weekend. Knock out two birds with one stone and attend both if you need more of a reason to drive down.

I initially found out about this protest via Reddit on r/gunpolitics. More information/discussion can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gunpolitic...face/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

WHEN: Saturday, 2/15, 1630-2300.

WHERE: Main Street Station, 1500 East Main Street, Richmond VA 23219.

bbgunn177

Jun 30, 2008
    You know the funny thing about the Bloomberg Campaign, everyone is making such a big deal about him spending $2 Billion Dollars of his Fortune on his Presidential Campaign.

Well he is worth $60 Billion if he made a less than modest return of 4% on his net worth that's $2.4 Billion Dollars. That's for one year. He will make many more Billions next year and never touch his nest egg.

He is not spending any of his net worth on his Presidential Campaign. He is spending the Income he earns from Capitalism on his Presidential Campaign.

Yes it's a big number he is spending and he certainly has the ability to spend his income any way he wants, but he is being truly disingenuous and so is anyone else who is talking about the money he is spending.

If he wants to man up........spend your principal Mr. Bloomberg. Don't hide behind what Capitalism has allowed you to earn.

Aspen20

Dec 31, 2018
    It's today! Don't forget to show up! VCDL will be there. I'm honestly suprised at the lack of comments this thread has.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Pictures taken by Mrs fred55. We were the first ones there. Some of the pictures were of us by the step entrance to the gala, police asked me to move across the street because I had a protest sign. I moved back a couple of times as other groups had signs on the steps. I was told to move again. The crowd increased as time went on into the night. I am the guy in the jeans, brown jacket, tan hat, holding the sign. I have some video from the night as well but do not know how to upload it. fred55 edit: darn rotated pictures...

Attachments

• IMG_0879.jpg
      IMG_0879.jpg
      95.7 KB · Views: 115
    • IMG_0882.jpg
      IMG_0882.jpg
      120.8 KB · Views: 112
    • IMG_0883.jpg
      IMG_0883.jpg
      123 KB · Views: 113
    • IMG_0892.jpg
      IMG_0892.jpg
      111.5 KB · Views: 111
    • IMG_0893.jpg
      IMG_0893.jpg
      106.3 KB · Views: 106
    • IMG_0894.jpg
      IMG_0894.jpg
      103.1 KB · Views: 109
    • IMG_0916.jpg
      IMG_0916.jpg
      125.5 KB · Views: 114
    • IMG_0919.jpg
      IMG_0919.jpg
      122.7 KB · Views: 110
    • IMG_0924.jpg
      IMG_0924.jpg
      123.7 KB · Views: 108
    • IMG_0934.jpg
      IMG_0934.jpg
      57.3 KB · Views: 111
    Last edited:

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    More pictures, please fix orientation I'm out of ideas on how to do it. Group broke up about 8:15, we got there at 4:15. fred55

Attachments

• IMG_0935.jpg
      IMG_0935.jpg
      48.7 KB · Views: 105
    • IMG_0936.jpg
      IMG_0936.jpg
      50.1 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members