• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    I just saw this being posted from MAC

"Let's give them bump stocks.", they said. "They're stupid anyway." they said. "Let's not fall on our swords over bump stocks.", they said. Read the link.
    I was a "fear monger" for warning people these laws by their very nature must be vague because what they're trying to ban are SEMI-AUTOMATICS. No one ever listens until it's too late...
    Just remember; I was warning about this MONTHS ago when we could have stopped all this had people acted. Now the ATF, under Trump's direction and following the NRA's lead (which is still on their website), is planning a federal regulation change that will do the same thing in all 50 states.
    P.S. Notice how the NRA isn't suing Florida over the "bump-stock" portion of their new law, just the 18-20 year old ban portion? But wait, didn't the NRA say they opposed all such laws? Have they filed one suit challenging a single one of them yet?
    ***EDIT: Since the NRA won't fight, the Gun Owners of America will fight. They said publicly they plan to fight any federal regulation change that will ban "rate increasing devices". Thank God at least one pro-gun group is willing to stand and fight.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/florida-banned-ar-15-triggers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46iF1bsgtM

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    We need more roundtable photo ops, meet and greets, and listening sessions at the Whitehouse.

Grieving parents and terrified students make for great optics when trying to protect the firearm culture in America.

How much more of this Second Amendment cherishing can we handle.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah I am against MD bumpfire ban, but the amended language of the bill pretty clearly defines a bump stock and also goes on to very clearly ban cranks, hellfire triggers, binary triggers, burst triggers, automatic trigger packs and DOES also clearly include a provision exempting performance enhancing triggers if their purpose is not to enhance the rate of fire of the gun. Forget exact language, but pretty clear your typical drop in trigger and trigger job is exempt under law.

The whole law is an infringement, but the MD law is the only one that very clearly provides protection against ambiguous interpretation. All of the other “bump stock bans” that are being proposed or passed can easily be interpreted to mean from the factory is the ONLY way you can have a rifle.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Yeah I am against MD bumpfire ban, but the amended language of the bill pretty clearly defines a bump stock and also goes on to very clearly ban cranks, hellfire triggers, binary triggers, burst triggers, automatic trigger packs and DOES also clearly include a provision exempting performance enhancing triggers if their purpose is not to enhance the rate of fire of the gun. Forget exact language, but pretty clear your typical drop in trigger and trigger job is exempt under law.

The whole law is an infringement, but the MD law is the only one that very clearly provides protection against ambiguous interpretation. All of the other “bump stock bans” that are being proposed or passed can easily be interpreted to mean from the factory is the ONLY way you can have a rifle.

So what happens when someone shows them you can bumpfire using your finger and belt loop?

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    YouTube has exponentially enlarged the perceived size of that dudes dome piece, no doubt...

How? By demonetizing all his videos, shutting his channel down and deleting his subscribers?

The NRA is 50% FUDD at best. They are not our friends. Wayne Lapierre is a CUCK, if anyone has an inflated sense of self-worth its that sock sniffer.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    How? By demonetizing all his videos, shutting his channel down and deleting his subscribers?

The NRA is 50% FUDD at best. They are not our friends. Wayne Lapierre is a CUCK, if anyone has an inflated sense of self-worth its that sock sniffer.

It's getting even worse for gun channels on YouTube. Tim from MAC sent the following bit yesterday ...

I just got an email for my YouTube rep and he forwarded me this link, In 30 days these new rules will be enforced. Non-compliance means banishment from YouTube.

Read this everyone, this is simply unreal. Things like showing a magazine larger than 30 rounds is cause for banishment. Showing a belt fed firearm is cause for banishment. Presumably using a machine gun is cause for banishment, although not quite clear. Showing ammo being reloaded is cause for banishment. Showing a silencer being installed on a gun is cause for banishment.

Here's the link that he refers to ...

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7667605?hl=en

Looks like any instructional videos on 80% lowers will be gone, and possibly some on assembling an AR.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Google/YouTube's new rules
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7667605?hl=en

Policies on content featuring firearms

YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we don’t allow content that:

• Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
    • Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
    • Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.

Archived link: http://archive.is/M1ZKa

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    I'm THRILLED Google/YouTube are doing this. They're part of the machine, and like ALL governments they tend to over-react. They can't get over Trump winning, the rise of the Alt-Right etc, so they think they can silence us. All they're doing is continuing to unite the opposition. Where a need or want exist the market will find a way to satisfy it. Praise KeK

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The word has gone out.

Hit the Bitter Clingers from every angle.

Leading politicians have made the decision that it's better to have guns gone than to have to deal with the fallout after a mass shooting.

Welcome to the world of scapegoating.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    and DOES also clearly include a provision exempting performance enhancing triggers if their purpose is not to enhance the rate of fire of the gun. Forget exact language, but pretty clear your typical drop in trigger and trigger job is exempt under law.

A shorter / lighter pull is meant to increase the rate of fire for many competition rifles. For example, will Frosh suddenly decide that a Geisselle 3-gun trigger is banned? If that holds up in court, what about a trigger with a shorter reset, like the ones that are very popular on competition CZ pistols or 1911's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom