• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmax7774

Nov 17, 2016
    Clarksburg
    As Doobie pointed out, I should introduce myself. I have been interested in firearms since I can remember. Was one of those kids who grew up in the suburbs of upstate NY, playing cowboys and Indians with the neighborhood kids and always had toy guns. Getting older, my interest grew, and I graduated to air rifles and paintball guns in high school. When I moved down from NY to VA at in 2003, I was finally able to both afford and own actual firearms. Well events in life eventually brought me to Clarksburg, MD, where I am now located. While I do enjoy living where I am, I have to say the retarded gun laws are a bit of a pain in the @$$! I am currently a working on building various AR15 variants (5.56 and 9mm) and also recently built a long range marksmanship rifle based on a savage 308 action in a masterpiece arms chassis. I have been shooting at TMGN, and occasionally at NRA in VA. Once this crazy weather clears up, I plan to head over to peacemaker to try out my new long range rig. Recently, I have also been working on a polymer80 Glock19 build and am still working out all the bugs. Always willing to learn new things, and also teach others what I know. My non-firearms hobbies include R/C planes, heli's, Cars, and woodworking.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

madmax7774

Nov 17, 2016
    Clarksburg
    Was Born in Troy, NY. Lived in Scotia, NY until I was 25 then Saratoga, NY until 30. Then headed down to Centreville, VA. The cars I was referring to were radio controlled Race cars, however, I do admit to having the desire to try my hand at a factory5 kit car.... just don't have the tools or experience for it.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 99

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Was Born in Troy, NY. Lived in Scotia, NY until I was 25 then Saratoga, NY until 30. Then headed down to Centreville, VA. The cars I was referring to were radio controlled Race cars, however, I do admit to having the desire to try my hand at a factory5 kit car.... just don't have the tools or experience for it.

Welcome from Ellicott City. It’s shame that most rural areas of New York state are very pro 2a but trapped in such an Anti regime.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Welcome from Middletown-- Both of my kids were born in Watertown, NY. I always loved the climate and the geography of Upstate--- Ft Drum was absolutely one of my favorite assignments during my career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom