• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Ann Colter cancelled her speech at Berkley tomorrow.

"There will be no speech," she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. "I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team," she wrote.

justiw

Jan 26, 2012
    Reading a quote is totally different than listening to the person say it.

I understand, which is why I said it needed more context. Either way, the point is moot because I originally misread danb's post #104, in which I mistakenly thought he attributed the statement to Libertarianism. Rereading it, he said it was NOT Libertarian. He and I are in perfect agreement.

And for the record, I have no problem with kookie potheads normally. But, when they run for president and make a fool of themselves and their political party, I have a problem. This past election was a major opportunity for the Libertarian party, and it was completely blown. In retrospect, it was probably better that way since Trump did ultimately win.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Wow, just WOW !!!

My two favorite contemporary philosophers of the human condition ...

In Trump We Trust | Ann Coulter and Stefan Molyneux

A MUST watch. The very essence of what it means to be American and why multiculturalism is the antithesis to it. Too many immigration arguments dwell on assimilation, but it's more than that ... even more than Michael Savage's "borders, language. culture". The video title is deceptive as their discussion isn't about Trump, but it is about making America great again.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    A MUST watch. The very essence of what it means to be American and why multiculturalism is the antithesis to it. Too many immigration arguments dwell on assimilation, but it's more than that ... even more than Michael Savage's "borders, language. culture". The video title is deceptive as their discussion isn't about Trump, but it is about making America great again.

Although her recent views on Trump've softened considerably, her overall premises are, as usual, spot-on.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    As always, Coulter is an enigma ...

If it weren't on TheDailyCaller.com, I wouldn't have bothered to post ...

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’
    Coulter described herself as a single-issue voter during the election and was drawn to Trump due to his “Mexican rapist speech” and him calling for a border wall to be built.
    Trump was our last shot. I kind of thought it was Romney, and then lo and behold like a miracle Trump comes along. I still believe in Trumpism. I have no regrets for ferociously supporting him. What choice did we have?
    It wasn't 'The Wall' we voted for Ann ... It was SCOTUS and the many, many conservative federal judges Trump has lined up ... and HOPEFULLY two more SCOTUS picks. That will be 'the gift that keeps on giving' long after 'The Wall' is scaled by the 'mongol hordes' of the third world.

Attachments

• jelly-of-the-month-club.jpg
      jelly-of-the-month-club.jpg
      71.3 KB · Views: 383

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    A bloodless coup ... until now.

THE ‘RESISTANCE' GOES LIVE-FIRE
    The media are orchestrating a bloodless coup, but they're perfectly content to have their low-IQ shock troops pursue a bloody coup.
    Coulter lists paragraph after paragraph of examples of media bias that we have all seen or heard before ... until this.
    In the media's strategic reporting of the attempted slaughter, we were quickly told that the mass shooter was white, male and had used a gun.
    We were even told his name. (Because it was not "Mohammed.")

Attachments

• The Media Stupif.JPG
      The Media Stupif.JPG
      75.6 KB · Views: 327

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Ann Coulter: Left Has Historically Always Been More Violent Than the Right
    • "The left is constantly ginning their side up to be violent."
    • "The anti-Trump movement called antifa is only the latest incarnation of left-wing violence."
    • "The country is in a civil war."

Yup. And the civil war is a low-level, asymmetrical, largely unarmed conflict, with hit-and-run tactics that target symbols, culture, and people using (generally) non-lethal means, but hasn't risen to the level of prompting an armed response.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    She also said her longtime bodyguard died in a freak accident 1 year ago. I didn't know that.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Yup. And the civil war is a low-level, asymmetrical, largely unarmed conflict, with hit-and-run tactics that target symbols, culture, and people using (generally) non-lethal means, but hasn't risen to the level of prompting an armed response.

....but they are trying very hard to provoke this though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom