• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I'll post up a report after :)

Its a nice facility. Feels like walking into an Apple store.

Unfortunately, they couldn't figure out how to make the business work without closing to the public most days.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    I’ll be there tonight squad 2. The matches have been pretty fun. Hard to compete with an outdoor match for stages and it’s more expensive.

They do a really good job with beginners. I’m happy to help any way I can. See you there.

I’ll be there tonight squad 2. The matches have been pretty fun. Hard to compete with an outdoor match for stages and it’s more expensive.

They do a really good job with beginners. I’m happy to help any way I can. See you there.

I'm in squad 2 as well!! (Lori) See you tonight!!! :)
    Would appreciate any assistance/help :)
    Thanks!
    Lori

Wongler

Nov 6, 2013
    Carlisle, PA
    I've shot one of their matches before, I recommend taking the holster draw class before the match if you can. I think it's a good way to get an introduction into competitive shooting without as much stress on speed.

I've shot one of their matches before, I recommend taking the holster draw class before the match if you can. I think it's a good way to get an introduction into competitive shooting without as much stress on speed.

Yep; I'm signed up for this as well (they require new shooters to Heritage to do this anyway- there is a discount if you are in the match which is nice)

The ASI match last night in Frederick was full (20 shooters) and the stages were A TON of fun! I'm getting better at accuracy and dealing with reloads quickly; but still have a lot to work on (like staying focused while hot brass goes down my shirt) LOL

filthyliberal

Apr 9, 2018
    I get my 9 mm next Tuesday! I think that will be a little too soon to be comfortable enough with if for the next match though.;D you do have me thinking of signing up for the Carbine match next Monday though!

I get my 9 mm next Tuesday! I think that will be a little too soon to be comfortable enough with if for the next match though.;D you do have me thinking of signing up for the Carbine match next Monday though!

Do it!! Go big or go home; life is too short! (thats my philosophy anyway);
    :party29:

Also the ASI matches are VERY VERY beginner friendly and very safety focused. No pressure- so I think even as a new shooter you'd be o.k. (maybe not next week but soon);
    I'm a Machine Gun Nest member also- so if you want to come and shoot in a regular range setting, let me know. guests are $10 :)

filthyliberal

Apr 9, 2018
    Do it!! Go big or go home; life is too short! (thats my philosophy anyway);
    :party29:

Also the ASI matches are VERY VERY beginner friendly and very safety focused. No pressure- so I think even as a new shooter you'd be o.k. (maybe not next week but soon);
    I'm a Machine Gun Nest member also- so if you want to come and shoot in a regular range setting, let me know. guests are $10 :)

I'd be happy to swing over for the social aspect and cough the $10 up sometime! If you don't have a .22 by then I can also bring my Mk4 and you could try it out. And yeah, I like your philosophy re: the Carbine match - now, just to see if I can sneak out of work early enough that Monday. . . . :innocent0

I'd be happy to swing over for the social aspect and cough the $10 up sometime! If you don't have a .22 by then I can also bring my Mk4 and you could try it out. And yeah, I like your philosophy re: the Carbine match - now, just to see if I can sneak out of work early enough that Monday. . . . :innocent0

Absolutely!It would be great to try out the MK4;

You are also free to shoot my Glock 19 :D (if you want)

My sister and I are out at TMGN on the regular- I'll shoot you a PM with my direct contact info.

Also, isn't there some sort of "important appointment" you can't miss on Monday ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom