• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    It would be nice if it came with the Glock magazine and then the Ruger insert.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Now, imagine all that with an integrally suppressed barrel. That would be a PCC for the ages.

That would be great.
    I wonder how long this will be in production. 9mm carbines don't seem to last very long

Only problem is I don't own a Glock or a Ruger pistol mag

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Specs from their web page ad.

*Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9® magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included. Ruger American Pistol® magazine well is available at ShopRuger.com.

*Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.

*Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.

*Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.

*Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.

*Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.

*Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2'' spacers included).

*Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs for rapid sling attachment and forward mounted accessory rail to allow for a variety of under-barrel accessories such as lights or lasers. The grip features a proprietary texture for enhanced control.

*Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.

*CNC-milled from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.

*Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    JoeBob's has them listed at $549 but "on order". Might go lower after the initial rush.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    What's also neat is the aftermarket could release a bunch of different inserts for other pistol mags.

Weak link on the high point carbine is the single stack ten round mag

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If this is reliable, it will sell as quickly as they can make them.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    fluted/threaded listed as 17rd.
    fluted only listed as 10rd - NJ compliant?

might have to buy fluted/threaded out-of-state or without 17rd mags...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Me IRL

Attachments

• B59A2A91-AA37-49F9-950D-FD41DEFA05F7.jpg
      B59A2A91-AA37-49F9-950D-FD41DEFA05F7.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 280

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Agree that it should sell well, taking Glock mags and being threaded helps a lot I think.

I may hold out for a 45 version though, they would sell a ton of those I think since there are few 45 options out there now whereas the 9mm market is a bit more crowded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom