• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I am shocked, SHOCKED, that Krebs voted for this (just like she did for the bump-stock bill.

At least Rose voted against this turd, as did Shoemaker.

For clarity:

shock.jpg

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    All but 7 are rats, anti, rinos, whatever you want to call them.

They failed their constituents, their oaths, the 2a and the constitution

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Someone here said deb Rey was bitching them out that thedems pushed it down the republicans throats, how does that make them roll over and vote anti?

Are they not the opposing party? If so oppose, vote against tyranny not for it, WTF

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Exactly, they are the enablers for these shit sandwiches they're shoving down our throats. Seems a bit hypocritical to not be sending them a message as well.

Szeliga is the minority whip. Maybe give that to one of the seven who voted no.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Someone here said deb Rey was bitching them out that thedems pushed it down the republicans throats, how does that make them roll over and vote anti?

Are they not the opposing party? If so oppose, vote against tyranny not for it, WTF

They grabbed her button?...:innocent0

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    How were the cops a danger to themselves or others?

If I am reading it correctly, the problem with this bill is that the above question does not matter until the damage is done, confiscation then see a judge later. ICBWrong.

Reminds me of taxation without representation, have your property seized and pay for an attorney before you have any say in the fiasco. What if you cannot afford an attorney? Another user fee (possible)added to one's Second Amendment rights, like the HQL.
    Again, I could be wrong.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    What's her official excuse?

Not one rep has responded with any excuse , official or not.

I believe they count on their constituents not knowing how they vote and are surprised when called on it

Back in the fsa fiasco I called Mac Middleton out for telling me he would vote no but he abstained and when I called him on it he didn’t know we cousins out how they vote or hear or see some sessions and he swore to me he would put an end to us knowing how he voted, and I think that’s how they all think. The rest is just a show for the home folks

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Not one rep has responded with any excuse , official or not.

I believe they count on their constituents not knowing how they vote and are surprised when called on it

Back in the fsa fiasco I called Mac Middleton out for telling me he would vote no but he abstained and when I called him on it he didn’t know we cousins out how they vote or hear or see some sessions and he swore to me he would put an end to us knowing how he voted, and I think that’s how they all think. The rest is just a show for the home folks

Wait...whut? Seriously? Did he say that to you in front of a crowd? I should not be shocked by that.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I am thinking they (some) are up for re-election and trying to dance with different partners , cheating all the while .

The entire Maryland House/Senate is up for election this year, and every four thereafter. I've informed my Delegates that they won't have my vote under any circumstances. They are dead to me.

light12pdr

MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2015
    Aren't many of the Delegates and Senators lawyers? How can they vote for lack of due process?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Because the FACTS don't matter ...

Aren't many of the Delegates and Senators lawyers? How can they vote for lack of due process?
    Some wanted Florida shooting suspect committed in 2016
    MIAMI (AP) — Officials were so concerned about the mental stability of the student accused of last month's Florida school massacre that they decided he should be forcibly committed.

But the recommendation was never acted upon.

A commitment under the law would have made it more difficult if not impossible for Cruz to obtain a gun legally.
    But a 'Red Flag Law' would have stopped him ??? How about ENFORCING the laws on the books instead if enacting Soviet-style legislation ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom