• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    No, it's all about getting reelected, first and foremost. THEN money and control.

If it weren't for the money they steal and the control they want they wouldn't want to get re elected, it would just be a job then

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    You know, I would like to get a one on one with some of the MGA and ask them point blank (pun intended), why they won't pass a bill that will allow law abiding residents of this state the right to carry a firearm to protect themselves and their families.

What do you think their answers would be?

The data shows a higher probability of hurting yourself with it, having the gun taken and used against you, or you shooting someone in your family. You haven't heard that?

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    True, and I am a firm believer of its best to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 but md is getting crazier every day and I am now to fvck in old to sit in a md prison for defending mysels as I did a couple weeks ago on wv. Old folks down here say I am crazy for worrying about a permit but I would prefer to be legal when I can.
    The older one gets the less difference it makes. It really doesn't pay to put old people in prison and is probably more difficult to convict them with a jury trial.

The worse part is they can take all your guns and probably all the cash they can find as well. But most people won't get caught unless they need a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom