• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Hi all - does anyone have a local recommendation for good CZ repairs - the closer to central MD the better.

I was attempting to install the ambi safety release, and in doing so put a little pressure on the hammer and believe I broke part of the ejector assembly or maybe just the safety detent plunger and spring - it’s hard to tell.

If time wasn’t important I’d send it back to the factory, but have 3 shoots this month that I was hoping to have it for :(

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    For all things pistol I start with Tim Hafer just west of Hagerstown. Not sure if that’s too far or if he can do the work on your timeframe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Thanks Shamrock - that's far but good to know.

I finally figured out that I had not broken the detent plunger - I am 90% back to getting it fixed so hopefully I can finish it up today - I need to get a couple spare parts to have on hand.

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Thanks d33rhunt3r, that's good to know. I did manage to get it fixed. There's 2 different detent pins for the left and right, one has a spring and one doesn't. Both are incredibly hard to see and reposition properly with 48-year old eyes :)

Got it done and now it's got an extended right side safety and right side mag release which is what I was trying to do in the first place.

Thanks d33rhunt3r, that's good to know. I did manage to get it fixed. There's 2 different detent pins for the left and right, one has a spring and one doesn't. Both are incredibly hard to see and reposition properly with 48-year old eyes :)

Got it done and now it's got an extended right side safety and right side mag release which is what I was trying to do in the first place.

Yeah I got a kit from Cajun for my P-07 and considered doing it myself. I've done it to a bunch of others but after looking up how to do it and seeing all the small parts, I elected to pass so I don't launch my frame across the room in rage. hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom